Perth, Automobile Germany - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-29-2009, 07:03 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Sep 2007
Vehicle: 1994 W124 E320 Coupe, 124.052 chassis, M104.992 HFM engine, 722.503 transmission
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Perth, Automobile Germany

Located in Ashfield I've found them very honest and knowledgable. Ian likes to take the time to discuss the issues and explain fully what needs doing. Pricing is very competitive.

Had used Stuttgart Autos previously, but they seem happy just to recommend that you simply buy a new part for any thing that's causing a problem, rather than suggesting alternatives, ie window motor gone, told $1500 for a new one, end of story, went to Auto Germany who suggested I check MB Spares where I got a used but good one for $60 which they fitted for $50 including first propping up the window while waiting for the part to arrive, ie 2 lots of work.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-29-2009, 08:07 AM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Aug 2004
Vehicle: 1992 400 SE
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to dave perth
nice to know theres someone else with some pride.

we don't want to run foul of legal issues so we only promote shops we are happy with - silence for the bad is the best policy...

Last edited by 420 SE; 12-02-2009 at 01:28 AM.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-25-2012, 08:09 PM
BenzWorld Junior Member

Date registered: Aug 2011
Vehicle: 1985 500 sec
winton motors

I find winton motors in joondalup excellent in all areas with repairs
to my 500 sec, never had a problem.
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-13-2012, 10:57 PM
BenzWorld Junior Member

Date registered: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by begs View Post
I find winton motors in joondalup excellent in all areas with repairs
to my 500 sec, never had a problem.
Winton Motors in Joondalup

I find it is always useful to have reference links in threads – as often it saves a lot of time when looking for info…

So here goes with Winton Motors

WINTON Motors is a family-run business with Peter and Stan having nearly 50 years combined experience in the vehicle repair trade.

This father and son team has been a fixture in the Joondalup Business Park since 1998, with families continuing to trust them to look after their vehicles.
Winton Motors is part of the Bosch Authorised Automotive Repair Network, which is the largest in the country.

The team at Winton Motors services all makes and models of cars and offers a bumper-to-bumper service that includes air conditioning, electrics and tyres.

The staff has access to the latest diagnostic equipment and training, which is imperative in servicing and repairing modern vehicles.

However, Winton Motors has all of the facilities available to work on older vehicles as well.

This experienced team of mechanics has developed a positive reputation for diagnosing, repairing and servicing European vehicles.

As it is part of the largest network, Winton Motors is able to offer a nationwide warranty.

Winton Motors is a member of the MTA and has a clean premises that fulfils the government's regulations for licensed mechanics.

Whether you are after a service, repair or trusted advice, call Peter at Winton Motors.

Winton Motors - Joondalup Motor Mechanics and Repairers | WA

Keeps the info handy…
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-17-2014, 02:44 AM
BenzWorld Newbie

Date registered: Oct 2012
Vehicle: 2003 W211 E320
Smile

I have been using Automobile Germany for service and repairs since purchasing E320 a couple of years ago and have been very impressed by their friendliness, thoroughness and reasonable charges. Ian has gone out of his way to help. Stayed back to replace engine mounts when he was due to go on holidays. Hope he didn't get too much grief from his missus!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Recommended Repair Shops > Australia/New Zealand

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in