Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Need dealer for US COMAND TV activation

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  hoblue00 
#1 ·
I have emailed Steve and would like to install the TV tuner in my Benz. He advised me to check with my dealer first regarding the activation of the TV button on the COMAND. No luck - they said no. Anybody out there know a dealer that will do it? I'm in Seattle right now and will be driving to the Midwest at the end of the year. Not sure of the route I'll be taking, but if I can work in a stop to a dealer that will do the programming I'll make a detour.

Thanks,

Dave

#4 ·
I have emailed Steve and would like to install the TV tuner in my Benz. He advised me to check with my dealer first regarding the activation of the TV button on the COMAND. No luck - they said no. Anybody out there know a dealer that will do it? I'm in Seattle right now and will be driving to the Midwest at the end of the year. Not sure of the route I'll be taking, but if I can work in a stop to a dealer that will do the programming I'll make a detour.

Thanks,

Dave
I have it done on my 2000 s500 , i also changed the command to the 2003 command(big difference)as well as removing the rear vanities and replacing them with motorized drop down screens trunk load 10disk dvd changer...so you may watch tv in front and dvd in back or vise versa...best sound and security...in queens new york...ask for rudy...tell him su sent you...718 357 5415

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.