Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

New Handsfree profile bluetooth

3K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  revolt1112 
#1 ·
Please see the following link:

BenzInsider.com - The Official Mercedes-Benz Fan Blog » Mercedes-Benz Bluetooth telephone module

It seems that mercedes have finally launched a new Bluetooth adaptor that will be far more compatible than the current MHI SAP (Sim Access Profile) variant.

:) :) :thumbsup:

Hopefully this will mean my smart phone will finally be able to use all that expensive telephone kit in my B-class.

has anyone out there got one fo the new modules?
Any experiences or thoughts??

#2 ·
P4ULY said:
Please see the following link:

BenzInsider.com - The Official Mercedes-Benz Fan Blog » Mercedes-Benz Bluetooth telephone module

It seems that mercedes have finally launched a new Bluetooth adaptor that will be far more compatible than the current MHI SAP (Sim Access Profile) variant.

:) :) :thumbsup:

Hopefully this will mean my smart phone will finally be able to use all that expensive telephone kit in my B-class.

has anyone out there got one fo the new modules?
Any experiences or thoughts??
As far as I know, there is no MHI SAP BT puck (in the US), just the Euro UHI SAP BT puck. But you must be referring to the fact that the HF profile support has arrived to Europe. This of course is good, although SAP has strong advantages over HF but if the phone only supports HF, the HF BP puck sounds a lot better :)

#3 ·
Mercedes Bluetooth working

Got one this morning and it works – hurray!!

Phones tested - Orange SPV M3100 (HTC TyTn/Hermes) & Orange SPV C600

Partnumber B67875877

You may need Jetware Mobile to enable phonebook import (depending on phone model ) – but other than that it is out the box compatible.

:) :) :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.