Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Need 1992 300TE wagon wiring Diag. Frnt Dr Spkrs not wrkng with after market CD plyr.

529 views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  LleannaB 
#1 · (Edited)
1992 300TE Stereo Problems***HELP***

Hello, my front left dash speaker quit working. Anyone know what color the LFT FRNT DASH spkr wire is at the fader switch on the gear shift console? I got the ac vent out to look@ the spkr wire solder & it looks good. I can't seem to trace the wire to the fader switch on the gear shift console, though. It changes color coming out of the cd player. Also, any idea what color the Rt & Lft Frnt DOOR spkr Wire is?? The CD installer did not hook them up & says it cannot be done. gerrr. Thanks in advance.

#2 ·
LleannaB said:
Hello, my front left dash speaker quit working. Anyone know what color the LFT FRNT DASH spkr wire is at the fader switch on the gear shift console? I got the ac vent out to look@ the spkr wire solder & it looks good. I can't seem to trace the wire to the fader switch on the gear shift console, though. It changes color coming out of the cd player. Also, any idea what color the Rt & Lft Frnt DOOR spkr Wire is?? The CD installer did not hook them up & says it cannot be done. gerrr. Thanks in advance.
Can anyone help?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.