Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Show us your system!

246K views 149 replies 106 participants last post by  StevenGrant 
#1 ·
Post pictures of your audio, video, phone, stock system. Whatever you are proud of! With the pictures post the specs of the speakers,amp,headunit,screen size etc..

#28 ·
ttaleric - 3/9/2006 10:08 AM

Thrill -

Please list the specs and what car it is in!!

Maybe even post some pictures of it.
Here's a link to my post in the W208 forum. It's a 99 CLK320. Specs: '05 ML CMS retrofit with nav drive and existing Bose system into a 1200W Sony Xplode amp and 2.0 farad Power Acoustik capacitor and twin 1300W Sony Xplode 12" subs. I built a 2" thick false bottom covered in grey flannel to house the electronics so I could retain my spare tire which is directly below. This is my daily driver.

http://forums.mbnz.org/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=1252364&posts=22&fid=20

#29 ·
JVC headunit
Ipod integration
4" front pioneers speakers
6.5" rear Pioneer speakers
2 12" sound sensing neon lights
1000W 500RMS Pyramid Amp w/ remote bass boost
2 12" Dual Subwoofers
Yes, I know the subs are Duals, but they get the job done[:)].

Attachments

#32 ·
S500 System

My system consists of the stock comand system with:

JL Audio Cleansweep
Audio Control LC6 LOC (to sum channels from stock amp)
Diamond Audio D6 amps 600.4/1000.1
Diamond Audio D651 comps
Diamond Audio M6 10D4 (2) subs

The system sounds excellent!

Attachments

#34 ·
My W208 sound

This is my 2nd install. If you have some input, I'd appreciate it.

Head Unit: Eclipse CD8445 (no, I don’t care about DVD)
Front Speakers: Diamond Audio S600s HEX Components
Rear Fill Speakers: Diamond Audio D361 Components (Connected via RAF on front crossover)
Front Amp: Diamond Audio D6600.4 (300w x 2 @ 4 Ohm)
Sub Amp: Diamond Audio D61000.1
Single 12” Sub: Diamond Audio D912D2
* Sub installed in box designed by Diamond. Debating on fiberglass - trade off SQ for space?
Wiring: Street Wires ZN650 (for both main signals and sub)
Cap: Street Wires PSC201
0 Gauge from Battery to Distribution – broken down to 4 Gauge to Amps
Replaced all speaker wire with Street Wires (don’t remember model – best avail)
Dynamat Extreme throughout trunk, rear qtr panels and roof. Still applying where needed

Attachments

#35 ·
My CLS PICS

Here are pics of the system in my Lorinser CLS500.

go to : cardomain.com/id/khelawanb to see more pics

Attachments

#36 ·
The system in my ML430.

Attachments

#38 ·
japan comand 2.0 unit in U.K Ml model 2000

I can show mine ...... once i get this done

Sorry being pathetic and sticking this into "show us yours"

Is there any one (MAN) on earth, who knows how to install this onto a ML320 2000 U.K model. I'll pay of course :)

Questions:

1 - Can the firmwar be update to euro model?
2 - What type of map CD does this take?

Many thanks...

Technical Details

Merc Part number: A 208 820 32 89
Bosch # 7 612 001 411
Processor 8 618 000 673

http://www.benzworld.org/gallery/pics/29_1577422_827200565213AM.jpg

http://www.benzworld.org/gallery/pics/29_1577422_827200565250AM.jpg

#40 ·
Nice carbon inlays in the dash... Very nice...

Guest said:
New Pics of my system for all to see. Hopefully there will be a sub of some kind after Christmas.

#41 ·
#42 ·
2007 CLE 63 AMG Custom Headrests, Sub, Xbox, Radar, DVD, I-pod, Backup Camera

2007 Mercedes AMG 63 CLE

1.Custom 7" Headrest Monitors
2. 12" Pioneer Sub & Custom box mounted to the underside of the deck lid.
3. X-BOX 360 & DvD Player & compartment for XBOX controllers flush mounted behind backseat center armrest.
4. K-40 Bluetooth Radar Detection System
5. Backup Camera
6. Modified Factory Radio to display Video inputs
7. Remote controlled video switcher. All Monitors Independently Switch To Any Source
8. Custom I-pod Nano dock in ashtray
9. Mac mini for media control

1. Custom hand built headrest monitor enclosure that DOES NOT interfere with Headrest Safety System. These are 7" Panasonic screens that tilt. If a smaller screen had been used the screen enclosures would be smaller as well. They have been finished with a vinyl matching the factory leather.

2. 12" Pioneer Sub & Custom box mounted to the underside of the deck lid. Woodgrain inside box lit up with LED's. Sub fires into rear glass for loud clean bass. Handmade acrylic emblems over cooling vents for amp & All electronics.

3. X-BOX 360 & DvD Player & compartment for XBOX controllers flush mounted behind backseat center armrest. The Drive was removed from XBOX 360 and flushed discreetly behind armrest. Everything is controlled with Remotes.

5. Backup Camera

Questions or comments Appreciated.

#95 ·
2007 Mercedes AMG 63 CLE

1.Custom 7" Headrest Monitors
2. 12" Pioneer Sub & Custom box mounted to the underside of the deck lid.
3. X-BOX 360 & DvD Player & compartment for XBOX controllers flush mounted behind backseat center armrest.
4. K-40 Bluetooth Radar Detection System
5. Backup Camera
6. Modified Factory Radio to display Video inputs
7. Remote controlled video switcher. All Monitors Independently Switch To Any Source
9. Mac mini for media control

1. Custom hand built headrest monitor enclosure that DOES NOT interfere with Headrest Safety System. These are 7" Panasonic screens that tilt. If a smaller screen had been used the screen enclosures would be smaller as well. They have been finished with a vinyl matching the factory leather.

2. 12" Pioneer Sub & Custom box mounted to the underside of the deck lid. Woodgrain inside box lit up with LED's. Sub fires into rear glass for loud clean bass. Handmade acrylic emblems over cooling vents for amp & All electronics.

3. X-BOX 360 & DvD Player & compartment for XBOX controllers flush mounted behind backseat center armrest. The Drive was removed from XBOX 360 and flushed discreetly behind armrest. Everything is controlled with Remotes.

5. Backup Camera

Questions or comments Appreciated.
Are you using the HK speakers that come with the CLS? I just installed some Boston Pros into my 55 AMG, and i get a ton of static and distortion even after using the JL Cleansweep. If you have aftermarket speakers, let me know what you had to do to get rid of the problem. Thanks

#44 ·
DAMN!!!! that looks awesome 'MADE Indy'....

#45 ·
Prana25 said:
The game system's always been a bit overboard IMO, but the fact that everything looks factory is amazing. I don't think I've seen an install with that much equipment and maintain the tastefulness of the original ride. Very nice.
Have you seen the film "There's something about Mary".
There was a character in that film that thought it was OK to use the term retards.
Perhaps you saw the the film Prana and then genuinely thought it was a term of endearment towards disabled people, rather than a malicious insult.
Or perhaps you are trying to be "ironic"?

#46 ·
maximusx said:
There was a character in that film that thought it was OK to use the term retards.
Perhaps you saw the the film Prana and then genuinely thought it was a term of endearment towards disabled people, rather than a malicious insult.
i'm not trying to speak for Prana....but i gotta say that it's just a joke.....no need for parenting in this forum....MAN....

EVER HEAR THE PHRASE ~ LIGHTEN' UP ?

#47 ·
maximusx said:
PM Sent - let's keep personal issues off the board.

#48 ·
tvo-2 said:
DAMN!!!! that looks awesome 'MADE Indy'....
thanks tvo-2, we just finished installing a MAC MINI computer that runs thru all the screens and is installed right above the nav rom unit.
If anyone on these boards is interested in having there ride done up, let us know. We can do subtle like you see in the mercedes or we can do insane.

#49 ·
MADE Indy said:
thanks tvo-2, we just finished installing a MAC MINI computer that runs thru all the screens and is installed right above the nav rom unit.
If anyone on these boards is interested in having there ride done up, let us know. We can do subtle like you see in the mercedes or we can do insane.
you're welcome....disregarding the obvious (from Indianapolis??), as far as getting work done ~ where are you located?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.