AIRmatic Conversion Kits - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-15-2010, 05:23 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Date registered: Oct 2009
Vehicle: Testing Cars ('01 S430), ('04 CL500), ('05 S500), ('05 SL500), ('07 S550), ('09 E550), ('10 GL450)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
AIRmatic Conversion Kits

I just wanted to give everyone an update on the coil spring conversion kit for the W220 Mercedes with AIRmatic. The complete conversion kit will be available for sale in about another month. We just spent the last couple weeks doing the final road testing with Bilstein’s engineers here at our facility. We are all very impressed with the ride and handling of the final product. The kit doesn’t sacrifice any of the ride characteristics of the S-Class. We spent countless hours tuning springs and shock valving with Bilstein to bring to you a conversion kit that actually rides like the OEM air suspension. I will keep you all updated with a release date and more details. The kit will come with four ready to bolt in shocks and a special computer module to disarm the AIRmatic warning light on your dash. We plan on having a special sale on this kit when it comes available. I will keep you all posted. Take care and have a great night everyone!

Adam
Air Suspension Kits, Air Shocks, Suspension Parts, Struts - Arnott Industries
adam@arnottinc.com

Arnott Inc.
100 Sea Ray Drive
MerrittIsland, FL 32953

www.arnottinc.com
www.arnotteurope.com
www.arnottcanada.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-23-2011, 01:40 PM
BenzWorld Junior Member

Date registered: Jul 2009
Vehicle: Mercedes S430 W220 (2002 model)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
hi, any update on this? thanks
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-22-2011, 07:45 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Date registered: Oct 2009
Vehicle: Testing Cars ('01 S430), ('04 CL500), ('05 S500), ('05 SL500), ('07 S550), ('09 E550), ('10 GL450)
(Thread Starter)
COIL SPRING CONVERSION KIT UPDATE

Quote:
Originally Posted by llopezgi View Post
hi, any update on this? thanks
Hello everyone I am happy to finally announce that our coil spring conversion kit is available for the S-Class (W220). Sorry for all the delays. We have worked extra hard over the past 4 years to develop a nearly perfect coil spring replacement kit for S-Class. Here are a few pictures of the complete kit as well as some close ups of the front and rear shocks assemblies. I will include more pictures and drawings later this month. I know some of you have mixed feelings about replacing your AIRmatic system with a coil spring set up. Your concerns have certainly motivated us to work extra hard to develop a kit that rides and handles up to everyone’s high expectations. We have worked tirelessly on testing different spring rates and valving combinations to produce a product that rides and handles as close to the factory air suspension as possible. We worked directly with Bilstein to develop and tune the shock valving, and even had some of their seasoned road testing engineers come down and help us do the final tuning of this kit. The kit comes complete with everything needed to replace your entire AIRmatic system. It also comes with our exclusive computer module that wire directly into the factory suspension module to eliminate all error lights on your dash. This kit retails for $1395.00. Also remember you can still use the 10% discount code posted in our sponsor forum. This kit is currently only available for non-4matic and cars not equipped with ABC. We plan on releasing kits for those models later this year.
Please let me know if any of you have any questions or comments I can answer.

Thanks
Adam Arnott

COMPLETE KIT
FRONT SHOCKS
REAR SHOCKS

Arnott Inc.
100 Sea Ray Drive
MerrittIsland, FL 32953

www.arnottinc.com
www.arnotteurope.com
www.arnottcanada.com

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-25-2011, 11:28 AM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Jan 2007
Vehicle: 1982 240D, 1986 560SL, 1987 560SEC, 1990 300SE, 2002 E320, 2002 SA 500SL, 2005 S500, and others
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Any word on the timing for the 220 4matic version?

Also, I note that your test fleet includes a CL500. Will there be a conversion offered for the ABC equipped W215 CL and if so, what is the timing for that?

Thanks,

John

post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-27-2011, 01:44 AM
BenzWorld Newbie

Date registered: Apr 2011
Vehicle: Mercedes Benz S320 W220
Thanks a lot about this product. I'm really appriciate it, can i know where can i get this this product in Malaysia?
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-27-2011, 09:24 AM
BenzWorld Junior Member

Date registered: Oct 2008
Can't wait for you guys to come out with something like this for the W211's.
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-13-2011, 05:52 PM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Aug 2010
Vehicle: 2001 S430
is the coil conversion lowering kit out yet?!!!!

thanks Arnott!
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-27-2013, 08:56 AM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Jan 2004
Vehicle: 2004 E500 4Matic Estate
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT-ER View Post
Can't wait for you guys to come out with something like this for the W211's.
/\ W211 E500 Wagon 4 Matic
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-03-2013, 11:24 AM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Oct 2010
Vehicle: 1994 e320, 2008 CL550
is there a kit available for the w211 wagon? Please PM me.
Thanks!
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-16-2016, 02:01 AM
BenzWorld Newbie

Date registered: Sep 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnott Inc. View Post
Hello everyone I am happy to finally announce that our coil spring conversion kit is available for the S-Class (W220). Sorry for all the delays. We have worked extra hard over the past 4 years to develop a nearly perfect coil spring replacement kit for S-Class. Here are a few pictures of the complete kit as well as some close ups of the front and rear shocks assemblies. I will include more pictures and drawings later this month. I know some of you have mixed feelings about replacing your AIRmatic system with a coil spring set up. Your concerns have certainly motivated us to work extra hard to develop a kit that rides and handles up to everyone’s high expectations. We have worked tirelessly on testing different spring rates and valving combinations to produce a product that rides and handles as close to the factory air suspension as possible. We worked directly with Bilstein to develop and tune the shock valving, and even had some of their seasoned road testing engineers come down and help us do the final tuning of this kit. The kit comes complete with everything needed to replace your entire AIRmatic system. It also comes with our exclusive computer module that wire directly into the factory suspension module to eliminate all error lights on your dash. This kit retails for $1395.00. Also remember you can still use the 10% discount code posted in our sponsor forum. This kit is currently only available for non-4matic and cars not equipped with ABC. We plan on releasing kits for those models later this year.
Please let me know if any of you have any questions or comments I can answer.

Thanks
Adam Arnott

COMPLETE KIT
FRONT SHOCKS
REAR SHOCKS
HI,AM JUNIOR,AM FROM SOUTH AFRICA
I HAVE THE Mercedes benz W220 MODEL AND I WANT THAT CONVERSION KIT,HOW CAN I GET IT IN SOUTH AFRICA AND HOW MUCH WILL IT COST ME,ALL IN ALL,PLEASE HELP ME,AM STUCK
MY EMAIL IS mushianan@gmail.com
my contacts is +27 714654507 / +27 813512605
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > Supporting Vendors > Arnott Inc.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in