Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Media About

• · Registered
    1990 300ce
    0 Posts
    could i get your number if your still doing wireing harness or are interested in doing one more? thanks , adam 847 345 8993

· Registered
    4 Posts
    I have 93 400e w124. Are you still doing engine wiring harnesses?

Thanks.....olddt

· Registered
    '92 W124 230E Auto
    438 Posts
    Greetings from Cape Town, South Africa! I'm considering buying a W124 E220 or E280 but am concerned about wiring problems. Are you still providing this service?

Thanks,
    Ralf

· Registered
    2 Posts
    doin12volt,

I'm also also asking the same question as Brentj4 below me except mine is for a 1995 version.

Thanks,
    CoolJuni

· Registered
    2 Posts
    doin12volt,

I've been reading the posts on the wiring harness repairs. I'm about to buy a 1996 C220 and only issue is the wiring harness. Car runs but enging light is on (HA..) I thought the 1996 version of C220 did not have the enging wiring issue but this on does. Couple questions:
    > What is avg cost to have to re-do the existing harness?
    > How long do you generally take to do the harness?
    > Is the reinstall difficult for DIY guy?

Thanks,
    Brentj4

· Registered
    0 Posts
    Hello..do you still make those engine harnesses? I would love to purchase one if you have heat and fuel insolated wires.. Please contact me by email if it's not too much trouble..Jayaret21@gmail.com

· Registered
    20 Posts
    You know where I can by the pin bushing( connector) that plugs in the egr valve for my 96 e300D my wires came loose from the pins..thanks...I could use the one off an old harness if anyone has one email me dougjester2@yahoo.com

· Registered
    1992 190e 2.3 8v
    8 Posts
    Hi,
    New to this forum. I'm looking for a engine wiring harness for a 1992 190e 2.3
    How much do you charge for that? Do you have pics of your work?
    Thanks,
    Pepe

· Registered
    1996 Mercedes C220
    0 Posts
    I have a 1996 C220 with 150,000 miles and I bought it new. I like car but it has cut off several times, and was hard to start, and ABS light stays on. I was advised that it was likely the wiring since mechanic saw white dust and covering coming to pieces. Is it possible to replace connectors only, or do you have to do the entire harness/wiring? What is test of wiring harness, or do you just use visual inspection? (or codes). If harness is needed, where is cheapest place to get new harness? thansk.

· Registered
    C280 - W202 elegance
    0 Posts
    Hello Josh,
    Yes, I am also a C280 1995 owner with ingition problems related to the wiring. So I am looking for a engine good wiring harness. Are you still building these and what information etc. do you need from me to build one?
    Kees

· Registered
    0 Posts
    Hi Josh,
    I have a C280 1995, needs a new engine wiring harness. Are you still doing these (I hope so), Please let me know what I need to do to get this organised.
    Tom

· Registered
    Mercedes Benz C280 1994 W202
    0 Posts
    Hi Josh

I bought a MB C280 94 and have to replace the wiring harness. Can you built a new one for me?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…