Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Media Albums About

• · Registered
    1978 Case MB4/94
    25 Posts
    HELP! I cant see any images today in peoples posts, which isnt normal for this site and its not my computer. I cant even upgrade my membership, that page only shows "select payment method" in words and nothing else happens! I checked my firewall, updates, etc. I'm not having issues anywhere else on any other sites. I see the ads, the avatars, some random pics but no other images will load. Was looking at the MB4/94 scans of implements but only what the poster typed shows up. Is the site having technical problems? Any ideas???

· R.I.P. but not forgotten
    '02 UNIMOG® UGN. until its deleted or passes scrutineering.
    1,840 Posts
    good morning

l am a little curious if you deleted my thread this morning.(find Waldo)
    If it was, l am wondering why?
    It was not off topic.

· BenzWorld UNIMOG statesman
    Unimog 404.1 Diesel (sold :( )1995 LMTV 1078, 1995 M1079, 1079box for sale !!!
    5,862 Posts
    Competition in this situation is irrelevant. That is not the issue. Only issue is too many sites will simply make them ALL weak since their not many mogs out there in general.

· Registered
    Unimog 406.121, Ford Ranger
    243 Posts
    Thanks for getting back to me. I can see your point, which is why I thought it best to ask! I've got no relation to the owners of the new forum, I simply stumbled across it when looking at Unimog related stuff. I will let the owners know of this site, they may well already know of it as one of them is a Unimog instructor for Mercedes. Apparently there is quite a demand from people going on the courses for a UK based club, so they started one. I get a feeling that with that background it's going to take off.

· Registered
    243 Posts
    From my point of view, when I started on here and asked about UK owners I got three responses, two of those knew each other and I've met both of them. I can see where you're coming from regarding information being double posted and divided, but at the same time if there is another good source of info I thought it could be of interest especially for us. As far as I know there's been one Unimog meet arranged on here in the UK and I was there. It would be nice to see more but without a truck I'm not in a good position to arrange it.

I'll leave the matter at that. I have no wish to cause a stir on the forum if such information is unwanted. It is a shame that it's seen as competition rather than a shared interest though.

Neil

· Registered
    243 Posts
    Hi Coach,

It's been a while since I've dropped in on the forum. I've had a lot going on and the whole Unimog thing got put to one side. Anyway, I just happened to stumble across a UK based Unimog forum/club that's only been running for a couple of weeks. It's the first in the UK and finding Mog info here, well it's like hens teeth! I wondered if it would be ok to give it a mention in the Unimog section as I'm sure there are a few British users here who would be interested. I didn't want to go ahead and advertise another forum without asking though, it seems a little rude without getting the go ahead first.

Regards,

Neil

· Registered
    237 Posts
    Coach, I am unable to post to the forum. When I log in, it tells me I am logged in and then goes right back to the login page. This started after I took action to stop some BS tracking stuff from googleads.g.doubleclick from fouling up IE9 on my pc. Can you offer any advice?
    Brad (needamog)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…