Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

TN, Nashville

13K views 29 replies 19 participants last post by  natejgreene9871 
#1 ·
These folks are DIESEL experts but they also work on gassers. My personal mechanic for 20 years. Located near downtown Nashville, TN. 615-320-6551.

#7 ·
This is another good shop to go to. My understanding is that Kaya was trained at the MB factory in Germany. He's always been a well known MB mechanic.

Kayas Bellmede Services Center
101 Page Road, Nashville, TN 37205-4421
(615) 356-5305‎

#9 ·
Kayas

Thanks for the recommendation. Wonderful fast efficient service. And Kaya is a real "character." The price was right and much less than the dealer. And to top off the whole thing he is right in my neighborhood. No more treckking for me. 2006 E350 4Matic wagon
agm

#16 ·
Erol's Autobahn is the only place to go for Mercedes work in the greater Nashville area. I've been using Erol and Varkas for 20 years, driving across town from Brentwood just to use their service. They make owning these machines affordable, they're friendly and honest.

#19 ·
CURRENT recommendations?

About to send my daughter off to Nashville (second year at Belmont Univ - Vanderbilt area) in a recently acquired 2000 E320. Everything is in tip-top shape currently but we're planning ahead for when issues come up. Have read the recommendations... are they still current? Looks like Kaya's and Erols are the usual picks. Simply looking for competency and fair pricing. THANKS

#22 ·
I recently took an 06 E55 to Erol's for a pre-purchase inspection. Erol himself ran the diagnostics, test drove the vehicle and put her up on the hoist and had two other employees join him in inspecting the vehicle. After they gave their blessing, I purchased the vehicle and promised them my business after such a great experience. When I took the vehicle in for routine service Erol remembered me and was extremely pleasant to do business with. He knows I cherish my car so when they were done with it he parked it in a separate lot so it didn't have the chance to get dinged, that's customer service.

#26 ·
Erol’s Autobahn. Hands down. I’m shocked to hear you were spoiled in Chicago. Also originally from the Midwest, prices were steep and I was spoiled by a service manager at the Dealership until he got fired for helping people out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.