Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell About

• · Registered
    49 Posts
    Hey Mike,

I'm the guy in Seattle with the '92 MB 400E that is in need of a good mechanic with MB experience. You said that you knew of an indie MB mechanic that is good and reasonable. I'd like to get his opinion on my engine and possibly do other work as well. As you likely know, a typical MB dealer charges $150 an hour, which is way outta my league. Thanks.

Jeff
    (roberts1008@yahoo.com)

· Premium Member
    1989 560 SEC - V-8 Kompressor - 95 E320 Estate
    2,291 Posts
    I never noticed this form of messaging before. Sorry to respond at this late notice. Haha, I see others have sent me messages for the last couple of years. The repair tech is in Bellevue. He knows these cars well, worked on them when they were new. I'll give him a call to see if he's taking new customers. He is one man show with nice shop at his house. Worked at Barrier for 10-15 years. He's the best and reasonable. Charges realtime and not book time. For 20 years he's fixed everything and saved me money. I'll get back to you. Mike

· Registered
    49 Posts
    Hey Mike,

I'm the guy in Seattle with the '92 MB 400E that is in need of a good mechanic with MB experience. You said that you knew of an indie MB mechanic that is good and reasonable. I'd like to get his opinion on my engine and possibly do other work as well. As you likely know, a typical MB dealer charges $150 an hour, which is way outta my league. Thanks.

Jeff

· Registered
    2002 E430 4MATIC, 1999 E320 4MATIC, 1999 SL500
    677 Posts
    Hi Mike. Found a buyer for your 400E? It sure looked nice that day at the pick and Pull. Cheers.

· Registered
    2003 BMW 540i/6 99 C43 AMG
    17 Posts
    Hey man thanks but I can't part the wheels out as they r the only wheels for the car

· Registered
    1987 420 SEL A.K.A 'The Grey Lady'
    36 Posts
    Are your monblocks still available. Please PM me even if you are refinishing them as i would be very interested in current condition or refinished. feel free to call or text me too 203 615 8377 or personal email chris.jeyes07@gmail.com
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…