Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
F

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell About

• · Registered
    99 E55, 94 E420, 88 300E TT, 04 Infiniti FX45, 09 Infiniti QX56, Sold: 92 500E, 01 Passat,
    22 Posts
    Hello there,

I am also from Saudi Arabia, Jeddah. I have a 1999 E55 ... :)

It will be nice to hear from you.
    Here is my mob. 0504307255

Altayib

· Registered
    2 Posts
    1) Plastic idler wheel - passenger side upper - that little plastic $15 wheel can crack and could use replacement

Where do I look for the idler wheel.
    Garry

· Registered
    2000 ML430
    12 Posts
    Do you live in the San Diego area? I see you wrote LaJolla, CA. I live in Clairemont, and was wondering if you work on MB in the area?

· Registered
    2002 E55 AMG
    64 Posts
    Hi friend. All your advice has been valuable. I was wondering if you might comment on my rear wheel alignment. The left side stands 'straight' - as in vertical and about an inch from the body. But the right side is definitely not vertical and I would say is more like 2 inches away from the body when stationary. I heard there's no aligning these wheels. I also heard from some tire mechanics that some 'bars' holding the wheel might be worn out. I really would like to fix the problem as the last tire change I made, I noticed extreme tread wear in the inner tire, whereas the left tire had relatively even wear. Please advise when you have a moment. Is this a costly fix?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…