Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FS: New Mosselman Twin Turbo Kit

14K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  MBKid 
#1 ·
Extremely Rare Mosselman Twin Turbo Kit for M104 Engines found in C280, C36, E320, S320, SL320 cars. This kit is Brand New, never used, never installed, and always kept clean and dry. Kit includes 2 Mosselman manifolds, 2 Garrett Turbo Chargers, and Installation Instructions from Mosselman. I originally purchased this kit for my C280 and C36 cars but never got around to the project. Those of you who know what these kits are know exactly how well made and rare thee kits are. $1200 gets everything securely packed and shipped to your door. E-mail CypressKB@hotmail.com or text 407-595-0502 if interested.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Answers to your questions

I have received a great deal of interest and questions about the Mosselman Twin Turbo system I have for sale so I wanted to give some answers to help.

Most have asked if the Mosselman system is "plug and play" and what additional parts are needed for installation.

The Mosselman Twin Turbo system was designed to be plug and play with no modifications needed to the Mercedes. You could use the stock ECU, exhaust system, etc. However, I always intended to install the system with an intercooler and modified ECU. I purchased a custom PowerChip ECU and planned to use a C230K intercooler for my install. However, if you want to install according to Mosselman you only need the parts pictured which are easily fabricated or purchased.

Attachments

#5 ·
Well worth your asking price..nice kit !!!

You're missing the most critical part..the fuel controller.
It was a piggy back enrichment control.
Without it you're limited to about .3-.4 bar boost.
Using a "Powerchip" won't create the necessary fuel map under boost.
To be safe you need about a 11.7 AFR under boost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.