Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Albums About

• · Registered
    1997 S320
    13 Posts
    Hi,

I seen your earlier message regarding to fixing W140 vacuum pumps. I have 140 800 31 48
    I had problem in the past and I was able to replace DC motor and it worked for a while. I started to get problems again and I once again replace the motor but this time result was not satisfactory.
    I can see and hear motor is running but it seems it doesn't have enough air (front driver side barely moves but not enough to open) but it locks.
    Do you still offer you service of rebuilding the vacuum pump? and how much is going to be?

Thanks

· Registered
    1998 Pano SL500
    1,041 Posts
    Hi Martin and thank-you for accepting my friend request. I really enjoy your posts and thank-you for sharing your keen insights and knowledge :) Many Cheers! David

· Registered
    2004 C320
    0 Posts
    Hi Mava, I just read your excellent post on changing the overlap control valve sleeves on a 722.6 gearbox. I am just about to order the parts to do this and was wondering if its possible to change these while the valvebody is still ion the transmission / car.

· Registered
    1996 S420, 1983 500 SEC
    48 Posts
    Hey Martin,

prosportslawyer@yahoo.com. Just trying to find the best deal on a rear planetary or it's parts

Tony

· Registered
    1 Posts
    Got an E 300 diesel mercedes that is stuck in first gear. Went crazy saturday and shifted up and down and then stayed in first or second gear. rpm 3000 speed 25 mph. What gives? 1997 diesel.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…