Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Dream Machines

164K views 231 replies 34 participants last post by  tkv000 
#1 ·
I know this is ridiculous but since I found the various series of big heavy haul trucks that Kenworth builds I've been a bit obsessed.

953 below and C500 link :bowdown:

Kenworth Trucks - The World's Best

I wonder how streetable they are? I found a C500 for sale last night and I think it was something like 9.5 feet wide and 11 feet tall. But I don't think they are all that big. There are quite a few rear drive road versions out there so all wheel drive can't be that much different.

Attachments

See less See more
#136 ·
Bloody hell !!!!!!! Flame thrower on steroids ????
Now we have seen everything !
What were these people drinking ?
I would like to take one these to the Dept of Transport for registration (road use)- just to see the look on thier faces:D

#138 ·
Cool yes but we are getting off topic a bit. This thread is supposed to be about big impracticable off road capable vehicles we dream of owning, rather than just weird stuff on wheels. I'm good with tracks too.

But then maybe a giant torch is the stuff of someone's long sought after dream. Still it doesn't look very good for 4 wheeling. :)

#139 · (Edited)
I really look forward to seeing any additions to this thread although it has a title and theme I open the thread to see Big Impracticable off road rigs and I think it's a great subject that needs fresh material regularly so keep em coming that is big impractical off road rigs that makes your mind wander into another realm where smoke and engines conquer formidable terrain in the quest to run over anything in your path damn all i did was use coconut milk in the cafe and poof I am a rambling jack sorry no punctuation this early. Check out unusual locomotion reinventing the wheel for some interesting history.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.