Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Where should we have this meet?

So Cal

7K views 42 replies 22 participants last post by  MBZ300CD 
#1 ·
Lets get a meet started down here in So Cal, Im sick of the Beamers having all the meets and car shows. We need to show them up. Who's in ?

#34 ·
I can't vote since the option for "Los Angeles" isn't in the poll :D

But if I had to it would be OC

:thumbsup:
Moved out to Riverside County from Orange County . . .

So if I had to vote ~ it would also be for OC !

Perhaps we should have an I. E. meet ?

Maybe sushi & a drive - in movie ?

91 freeway & Van Buren Blvd.

Sometime after Christmas.

Even a Sunday drive !

December 30 OK- ?

Red, *<:){)-

#33 ·
I will most likely be there if it's not raining.

Mike

#35 ·
Where's the option for "Los Angeles" in the poll? Come on, the largest city in SoCal isn't an option? I'm also going to bet we have the most Benz drivers in the entire U.S in this city... Still, I'd be down for a meet, just don't want to put so much mileage on my car and go all the way to the O.C.

#41 ·
All,
I just found out about this event a yesterday's CNC. I am going to try to make it if I survive New Years Eve in one piece.

9th Annual Tour d' Orange Car Cruise 1/1/2013

For those interested in kicking off the new year with a great car event (and who isn't) please join us January 1st, for the 9th Annual Tour d' Orange Car Cruise, departing from Costa Mesa, CA

If interested in driving the tour as a group, we'll be meeting at 257 Kalmus, just west of Redhill in Costa Mesa at 7:30, then driving around to Fischer to meet up with the rest of the crowd.

Departs at 9:00 a.m. from the corner of Fischer and Redhill in Costa Mesa.

#43 ·
It's all about the cars. Yes!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.