655K views 1K replies 398 participants last post by  DokaTD 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
If anyone has any Unimogs or Unimog Parts
For Sale or Wanted - post here

#113 · (Edited by Moderator)
Just in time for winter!!!

FOR SALE:

Unimog 406-416 Heaters
These are brand new heaters for the 406-416 Unimogs! Part # 4168300300. Mercedes list price is over $1750.00 for one. These are 24v for $595.00 or I can convert them to 12v with a new motor and fan for $750.00. This is a savings of over a grand! Replace that non-working rusted, leaking heater before the cold weather gets here!

Attachments

#114 · (Edited by Moderator)
Unimog 404 Specialty Toolkit A

SOLD:

Excellent Condition 404 Toolkit A. This includes the hub tools as well as numerous other specialty tools for the 404. Very lightly used if any. $1200 for the set. Contact Scott.

Attachments

#121 · (Edited)
Werner A-100 ***REDUCED***

FOR SALE:

Sadly I decide to sell also this very hard to find Werner A100 hydraulic winch.
It was the top of the line model capable of 1000 DaN , built in 1991 has 65m of 16mm cable and can be mounted at the front using a special made base plate or buying from the Werner the F-100 lower mounting bracket.Or as is mounted at the rear at any U435 - U437 Unimog...Needs a repaint to be mint but otherwise is in very good condition.It has factory Werner remote control as well...

Netto Price is €6999 and serious inquiries are welcome.

Attachments

#126 · (Edited by Moderator)
Limited Supply of New 406/416/419 Complete Doors

FOR SALE:

Hi Guys,

Recently ran across a few sets of these doors complete. new in the MB crate. Current price on the 4197200001 is over 3K EUR, and I believe the 4197200101 has been discontinued.

Anyways, in the crate $1300 a Door, or $2500 for a set of Right and Left.

Cheers,

Scott Ingham

Attachments

#128 · (Edited by Moderator)
Drivers outside door handle lock cylinder for 416 Unimog wanted

WANTED:

Hello Esteemed Unimog owners.
I have a brother in law who just purchased a 1978 U416 and needs the drivers door lock cylinder.
The old one is broken off.
Please email me any information of the whereabouts of one or if you have one for sale.
The handle is a two mount type, with the two screws fastening to the door.
Not the single mount that swivels on the base.
Thanks so much.
Walter
1967 230SL-diesel
1978 Unimog 416 short dump body.

#129 · (Edited)
Unimog 406-416 Heaters

FOR SALE.

These are brand new heaters for the 406-416 Unimogs! Part # 4168300300. Mercedes list price is over $1750.00 for one. These are 24v for $595.00 or I can convert them to 12v with a new motor and fan for $750.00. This is a savings of over a grand! Replace that non-working rusted, leaking heater before the cold weather gets here! The 24v heater fan will work with 12v, but just spins slower. Or convert yourself with your old 12v motor and fan.

Attachments

#131 ·
SOLD

FOR SALE 1987 U 1250

I have a great truck, what I always wanted but I really don't drive it much and thinking a smaller G wagon or something else would be more my style. So looking to see if there is any interest.

US truck from Day 1
Licensed in WA state. Passed SMOG the last time it had to
OM352a motor
About 1400 hrs
Factory Turbo
12V
Hydraulic pump off of the front of the motor
8 Bar air system
Alcohol injection system for air system
24 speed transmission in F/R
5 th gear has no issues
Twin disk clutch
PTO 540/1000 RPM front or rear. With front Shaft HS PTO off of the rear of the transmission
4 total circuits for hydraulics, 3 in front 3 in rear with optional return to tank in front and rear
3 way Dump Bed
10,000 lbs winch mounted to rear of truck, easily removable Hydraulic powered Cab cylinder to tip cab and front mounts Tinted front windshield Truck has option for heated windshield, but I decided not to install one.
5 XZL 1400R20 tires with internal bead locks Photo are a little old but I dont drive it much. :
Picasa Web Albums - Dave
David Ashley
253.250.29 49

#134 ·
SBU fuel tank

For Sale :
Original steel fuel tank removed from 1985 / 1300L. I replaced with duel alunimun tanks.
No dents, but it does look like it's been patched or reinforced at some time. It was in use before being removed and had no leaks. Tank is complete with sending unit, neck screen, cap and tank straps. Make offer or trade for duel jerrycan rack.

#136 · (Edited)
Pass it on: Unimog 406 for sale in IN

Hello all,

last night I flipped through a Hemmings Motornews magazine in a bookstore and saw an ad for a 406 with snowblower motor on the back and possibly a blower too. The ad is listed in there twice-one after another-but with different hours. Maybe the guy has two. I could be wrong.
The truck(s) are in Indiana.

I have nothing to do with this sale and I don't know the seller, I just wanted to pass it on in case anyone is looking.

You will have to find the phone number in Hemmings as I did not have a pen handy...

Merry Christmas all.:D

Cheers Rolf