Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Media Albums About

• · Registered
    1985 380SE
    43 Posts
    Hi good day, I was wondering if you knew of a local pick a part, u pull n pay type of salvage yard in our area. I am new up here (Queens, moved from Florida) and looking for a few things (distributor condenser wire, icv, and some other things i cant remember right now).

If you do know of any and can share that information with me I will appreciate it. I only found July Salvage on Denton St in Garden City and I have to go back there (time permitting) to check out a 420sel they have to see what can be used on my 85 380se.

Thank you and have a great day.

· Registered
    0 Posts
    Good Morning, DO you still have a central glove box with burl cover for Mercedes 560 SEC, ref126 680 23 52 KZ.
    I saw great photos of one but don't know if still available ?
    Or at least would you have a burl cover in very good condition
    Thank you for replying at : JeanReymond@Aol.com
    Jean

· Registered
    Benzless
    2,742 Posts
    NOS Recaro knobs
    Recaro Sitzverstellung Handrad Verstellrad Opel VW BMW Mercedes Sportsitz | eBay
    Gary

· Registered
    1984 500 SEC modified by AMG
    8 Posts
    I have interior photos of my 84 500SEC mods by AMG but can't copy and past for some reason. Do you have an email address I can send to? Regards,
    Dean

· Registered
    1999 E320 4matic Wagon
    61 Posts
    you made a recommendation for Gene's German Auto, can you tell me what work you had done there? i'm looking to do my engine mounts and tackle a bus can electrical problem. looking for a good shop in queens.

· Registered
    1986 560 SEC
    304 Posts
    Hey interested in selling those 3pc amg wheels? please call me 516-661-6707, I am local and have cash in hand

· Registered
    1984 500SEC AMG 5.4
    791 Posts
    I'm selling a very rare Gen 1 SEC Euro front bumper complete with tow hook door. Needs paint $280 not including shipping, PM me if interested and we can work something out. Pictures are up in the for sale section.

· Registered
    1985 300CD Turbo Diesel
    275 Posts
    I am looking for a Lorinser front bumper/spoiler for a 84 SEC Euro type 126C. Any leads would be appreciated.
    I am on BlackBerry so please respond to jwasnewski@yahoo.com. It is much easier for me.
    Leroy Eckert
    Dahlonega, GA

· Registered
    WHEELER DEALER WIDEBODY 500SEC, 1971 280 SL,1994 sl320,1984 Euro AMG 500sec, 1990 Euro 560sec Yakuza
    506 Posts
    Hi it is Bob Youngman... I am almost done with the 560SEC usa just looking for REcaro seats still.... but I came across this 1983 500sec euro... with some AMG parts... how can I tell if engine is hi performance? Can I email you some pix?
    Thanks, Bob

· Registered
    1987 420 SEL
    2,127 Posts
    Hey Richard. Nice meeting and doing business with you today. Of course I ran into some more traffic coming back home. Got here about almost an hour ago. Please don't forget to send me the lug nut info if you have it. Thanks.

· Premium Member
    Tribute 500SEC AMG Widebody
    6,254 Posts
    rjmburgess, would be great to see some more photos of your collection. also, i'm sure you have a contemporary photo of the coupe above! :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…