Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
S

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Media Albums About

• · Registered
    1955 300SL, 93 300SE, 91 500SL, 1989 190E2.6
    609 Posts
    Hi Jim,
    Sounds like a beautiful day over there. We had sun & 58 degrees yesterday, near perfect. Sorry, I didn't see those emails, my current email is tonylinc@yahoo.com If you forward those to me, I'd be happy to read them! I am enjoying my W140. She's got dual pane windows and all black on black, like new inside & out. Lower harness is next, sometimes when driving the oil press gage defaults to zero then back again, (shorting out.) So I'll remove the lower harness and replace the bad wires and put it back. Any idea what gage wire to get? In Seattle there's a place to rent a bay with a lift, so I'd like to get it for a few hours and R&R the harness. Want to have the right replacement materials on hand and rebuild it while the car is up on the lift. I have solder, iron, flux, etc. What a car this 140 is. I still miss my 300CE... and the 450SLC too. And the gold 300E...Nothing out there like our Benzes! Have a great day and enjoy sunny Florida!
    Tony

· W124 Moderator
    86 190E 2.3L 16V, 95 320TE 02 S500
    13,441 Posts
    Tony, You still using the mcwow email address? I've written you a couple of emails. Just checking. Pure sun here today and a high of about 73..Perfect!

Jim
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…