Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Media About

• · Registered
    2001 mercedes S500
    0 Posts
    I'm a first time user and want to post a question concerning my auto.Where do i start. thanks in advance.

· Registered
    1990 190e 2.6l Calif. auto 1987 Ford F150 4.9L Calif. man 4OD 4X4 2013 Suzuki C50 Crusier
    285 Posts
    Rjb190e can you tell ( Real1Sheperd ) on the ( What actually fails in an OVP relay ) to stop making the remarks he has been making to me please , before I have to. Thank You.

· Registered
    111 Posts
    Hello, You posted in my post about a short u found in your fan clutch sensor circuit. Can I ask how u found the short and where it was on the wiring harness? Please give the steps you took if u remember. TY

· Read Only
    386 Posts
    Hey there. i was wondering would you be able to make a "what is this" sticky? i have seen alot of people post threads asking what things are. and i think it would just be easier and more convenient for people to see if their question has already been answered and if not they can post their question and see if anyone could possibly answer them all in one instead of having a bunch of posts and possibly even doubles asking for the same thing. I think it is a great idea and i hope you will do it.
    Thanks,
    James
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…