Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell About

• · Registered
    1978 406.120 1977 416
    529 Posts
    Aloha Ben,
    I want to thank you for taking the time to reply to the thread on my new to me 416.
    You seem to do quite a lot of work on mogs.
    I am wondering if you would be interested in installing fast gears in my new 416?
    Any thoughts or considerations?
    I need to research the difference in the available gear sets in terms of ratios.
    Also the Ring and pinion swap, and how that compares to a Portal gear swap.
    Lots of homework to do.
    I would want to do everything 100% new, and have it done right, that is why I'm contacting you.
    Sounds like you have the experience needed.
    My Mog is very near Dayton Ohio.
    Please when you have a minute, let me know your thoughts on this.
    Thank you
    Aloha
    Teeem Aka Slothmog

· Registered
    U1600
    208 Posts
    Hi Ben,

we spoke some time ago about the 1200 and you also had a 1300 for sale. our communications dropped off, I now see you have a 1500 for sale. do you still have it?

Thanks Willie

reply to william.belair@sympatico.ca if possible as its the easiest for me.

· Registered
    U1600
    208 Posts
    Hi Ben,

we spoke some time ago about the 1200 and you also had a 1300 for sale. our communications dropped off, I now see you have a 1500 for sale. do you still have it?

Thanks Willie

reply to william.belair@sympatico.ca if possible as its the easiest for me.

· Registered
    Unimog Small Emplacement Excavator FLU419
    4 Posts
    Merz-Ben, I am new to the forum and am still figuring out what happens to my posts and such. Please forgive me if I commit any grievous errors or end up doing the equivalent of showing up to school with no clothes on or something. I read one of your replies regarding VIN numbers for SEE tractors which convinced me you are in possession of some knowledge that could help me a great deal. The next part of this message I tried to use as a reply to the thread I was reading and somehow messed it up: I am currently trying to get my SEE registered in CA. I just noticed the VIN on the frame is different from the title. You say the VIN on the title should be on the Freightliner plack between the seats? I can't find any VIN that matches the one on the title. It sounds like you have some experience with these machines and their Freightliner/Mercedes hokey-pokey. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!:bowdown:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…