Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FS: W126 Bumper (Front)

841 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Mercedes_Lady 
#1 · (Edited)
FS: W126 Bumper (Front) & Various Other Items

Hey there,

I have a front bumper in very nice condition that I would like to sell. It does not include the gray cover, just the chrome top and beige-colored bumper piece. I purchased it originally for a 560SEL that had some little holes starting on the chrome, but I sold the car recently. $100 takes it, OBO. I'm located in NW Indiana, near Chicago, and would prefer not to ship it. I can take pics when time allows (I have to remove it from the garage ceiling first). Let me know if you're in the area and interested, or if you're willing to pay the shipping.

In addition, I have some other odds and ends for W126s (fuel distributor, idle control module, idle control valve, seat motors, window regulator, EZL unit, etc.). The car used to have a high-idle issue at one point that none of these parts resolved. None of them are brand new, they were collected from other W126s. I also have a like-new black leather passenger seat from a W124(?), power but non-heated. Little things I will ship; prefer pickup for the seat.

Thanks! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.