Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

New Member Hal Alpert

488 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  eric242340 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Greetings to the forum.
I am a member of a Volvo forum and a Prius forum.
Never had any real issues with our 2000 C280 SE, but beleive it or not, it only has 40,000 miles on it.
The only issue we have with the car is rotten AM reception. Has anyone ever added a power antenna to the car for better AM reception?

The small shark fin was broken off about 5 years ago, but I bought a new one from Mercedes and replaced it.

Hal

#2 ·
Welcome to Benzworld. Please complete your profile as this will help members give you the most accurate answer to your questions. Location is also important when we need to help you find parts etc. This forum is for introductions only and all questions should be posted on the appropriate sub forum for your car.

To edit your profile simply click on quick links “edit profile” (quick links is top Right of the page)

At the bottom of the page you will find forum jump, click on this and view all the available sub forums and there you will find the technical forum for your car.

For FAQ see the Benzworld help section here:
BenzWorld Help - Benzworld.org - Mercedes-Benz Discussion Forum
Benzworld help is for general enquires and all technical questions should be posted on the specific forum for your car. If you are not sure which forum it should be on then please ask me and I will give you a link.

Regards

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.