Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FS 1974 Mercedes Benz 450 SLC

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  andrewcconti 
#1 ·
Hi, I'm new to the forum, and thought I'd list this here, since we are all fans. I've got for sale a one (original) owner, always garaged, <72,000 actual miles 1974 SLC. This car has been babied from day one. No accidents, clean title, working heat/AC, cruise control, runs like a dream! Non-smoker.

This has been in the family for over a generation, we have to let her go, but she will be missed.

True collector's item, and priced to sell!

Please e-mail with any questions, thanks for looking!

#5 ·
Put it on Craigslist

craigslist: dallas / fort worth classifieds for jobs, apartments, personals, for sale, services, community, and events
or
eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

I saw a very very nice navy/navy 1974 450SLC 1 owner traded in a a Lexus dealer in Washington State a few months back. Asking price will depress you for sure $5495.

I think your price might be a little on the high side in this economy.

Best of luck with the sale.

#6 ·
andrewcconti-
Thanks for the advice...I will have to lower the price, it looks like. With the trade you mentioned, did he purchase another vehicle? I'm just really looking for the cash, not a new car...I will also try CL and ebay, if I don't get other responses here.

#10 ·
It also helps if you post where you are located at.

You don't see many red slc I like it. Too bad the market just isn't there. I don't know what to say about the car other than good luck with the sale.

#12 ·
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.