Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

1995 E320 Wagon - W124 - $1,500

4K views 22 replies 4 participants last post by  eurosport 
#1 · (Edited)
1995 E320 Wagon - W124 - $1,750

1995 E320 with 199k - perfect leather interior - needs reverse piston seal and a NSS. Runs and drives but reverse does not engage. Fabrication Date (FD) of the engine wire harness is 11.13.2002

See less See more
#5 ·
Well, you can replace the seal that quickly, but w/o taking out and tearing down the transmission it's impossible to tell w/ 100% certainty. The .3 is Very hard on it's reverse clutches, so to not replace them (quite honestly, all of them @ this mileage) would be a bit of a gamble.

Killer wagon though, wish you were closer!!!!;-)

jono

#11 ·
thanks...it's a sickness..;-)

530K..My Word! Impressive...!! @ least you know Everything has been done @ that point so you should be Good to Go!!!

M103's are damn near indestructible....I know as I half heartedly tried to kill one from the 170 to 240K mark.

Jono

#14 ·
that is is the one that I purchased - the guy kinda screwed me on it - posted photos that made the car look brand new but both the bumpers were completely sun-faded. Had to replace the OVP relay as the car could not drive around the block without shutting down 10 times. Still a problem with the ASR light but now at least it is drivable.

Yes I am the sap that bought it :)

#15 ·
Ahhh..I figured it went away, I was tempted but the fellow selling didn't make me feel Good.. Shame we didn't chat sooner, a client of mine went to go look @ it and took a rash of photos etc.. Next time;-)

#17 ·
we All have stories like that, trust me.. AC won't hold it's charge?? Will it hold 12 inches for 24 hours?

If you can find a talented dye guy up there I'm sure he could get the interior looking Good.

#18 ·
Have not tried it yet - trying to get the car to get the code for the ASR light 1st - my mom has been in the hospital and then a nursing home so that all took a backseat for the last couple of months - will probably do this next week since she is better now.

#19 ·
+1 on the "wish you were closer".

#21 ·
eurosport,

Thanks for the compliment and your's is looking great as well :thumbsup: Gotta love the SEC!!!

Mike

#23 ·
Engine Wire Harness

Fabrication Date (FD) of the wire harness is 11.13.2002 - identical to what I had on the spare motor which was in another 1995 E320 Wagon driven and maintained by an owner of a Connecticut Mercedes dealer. That was sold for $550 alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.