Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Hello benz world,

681 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  eric242340 
#1 ·
Hello everyone,i live in south devon and have recently purchased a rather nice superklasse 508D motorhome 1983 she is in need of a little tlc and i am having trouble finding any information about it,ie engine and gearbox oil capacity,oil types,general service data also where i can get parts i need a set of front leaf spring bushes???has any one got any info on why its hard to get from first gear to second (gate very stiff)hope someone can help i am new to this,thanks GTdave:thumbsup:

#2 ·
Hi and Welcome to Benzworld. Your vehicle is different from the "run of the mill" benz and may be difficult to get parts for. If you send me the vin number I will have a look at the vehicle on EPC and WIS. You will need to find a local dealer to order the parts, is there one in Devon?

I am in China but come from West Yorkshire.

#6 ·
It is classed as a van and is often used as an Ambulance, L508 DG. Alas it is not listed in my copy of WIS but is in EPC, the bushings are not listed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.