Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Greetings from South Africa !!!

846 views 4 replies 1 participant last post by  fmn716 
#1 ·
Hello All

Greetings from South Africa !!!

I must say I have been viewing this forum for awhile , so I finally decided to join :thumbsup:

Anyways here is the deal, since I can remember my family has consisted of merc's and 1 Honda Prelude

Well I need to take some pics of the Collection and post them up of them all well here is a list of what I can remember and present

Present Cars
1981 Champagne Gold 280SE w126 - My Car
Thistle Green 230E w123 - Mom's Car
Maroon 190E 2.0 w210 - Sisters Car
2004 Gold C270CDI w203 - Dad's Car
1990 Thistle Green 300E w124 - Spare Car
Gold 280E w123 - Parts Car
1984 Honda Prelude EX 1800 - busy with a full restore on this - Blood,Sweat and TEARS !!! - Preludepower.com

Past Cars
1985 Cream 280SE w126 - Company Car
Gold 280E involved in Major Accident truck drove over it lol still have some parts from it
1989 Grey/Blue 300E w124 - Stolen
1990 White 300E Manual - Sold to a friend
1989 Thistle Green 230E w124 - Destroyed by my sister
Metallic Blue 380SE w126 - Sold by my uncle

Anyways my dad used to work as a sales man at Cargo where they were selling Honda's and Merc's

So here is the deal I have taken a sudden interest in the Thistle Green 300E and I have a few plans for it depending on if my deal with the rims go through

My deals with the rims is from my boss go through he has a 2004 Silver SL500 R129 here is a pic I found on the net with the rims I am gonna get

So I have a question I have been looking for months so can you please help I want to see a pic of a Pre Facelift Thistle Green w124 with the Smocked Tail Lights

Updates with the pics soon

Cheers George

See less See more
#5 ·
The only non Merc we have

this is my baby I love this thing handles like a race car !!!

Sorry boys LUDE will always come before the Mercs

This car is currently being rebuilt as I want it to be in pristine condition

So these were the pics before it got torn apart

Here is the full build thread on this car all done by me !!! , still getting all the required parts lol

Blood,Sweat and TEARS !!! - Preludepower.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.