Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell About

• · Registered
    1991 1300L Doka
    303 Posts
    Hi DokaTD

I am still really interested in your setup. I have sourced a p-type laycock and I am ready to move ahead. I imagine my 1991 om 366 doka has the same transmission setup as yours. Do you know if the vendors for some of the machined parts have any stock leftover. I would be happy to contribute to another production run as I have limited access to competent machinists. I am eager to get this moving.

Thanks

· Registered
    0 Posts
    Gday mate,
    Did you ever finish the turbo set up on your 404 mog? If so, id love to get some more info on it.

Cheers, Matt

· Registered
    Unimog 404.1
    5 Posts
    What propane conversion kit do you reccomend?
    Unimog 404.1 M180 dual carb, civ. ign.

· Registered
    round one , square one
    1,628 Posts
    I have a couple of questions regarding swapping pistons in a 0M352 and wanted to ask you for your input.
    Let me know if you have time, and i will follow up on this with measurements and my situation.
    Thanks
    Gerald

· Registered
    nissan ld28t diesel engined unimog 404 and more mods
    26 Posts
    Hi I am very new to 404 s but do want to fit a hydro steer and I see that you have done it very well ,I am over in the uk and would like to understand more f exactly what I need to buy to make it work ,any help would be great thanks

· Registered
    round one , square one
    1,628 Posts
    Hey KC
    Quick question for you...If I advance the IP by loosening and pushing away from engine, does it effect the timing in that I have to re-adjust the valves???

Gerald

· Registered
    404111 1955 unimog 2700 mm
    148 Posts
    did you ever sell your 404 ?? i am not in any hurry to sell i would rather trade for a class 5 buggy or similar
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…