Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FS: 2 c230 wheels(new)

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  Tifun 
#1 · (Edited)
FS: 2 c230 wheels(new) ONE LEFT

I have 2 never mounted c230 wheels. I was going to search for 2 more and rock them, and I've found them, I just decided I wanted something else. So, my loss is you gain. $150 for both or $75 each plus shipping. As far as I know they aren't replicas and are made in Austria. Either way I think it's a good price for never mounted wheels :p

PM if interested, boxed and ready to ship :)

17x7.5 et36

See less See more
#11 ·
I bought the second wheel. I sent payment following the seller's instructions on May 3rd. I have not heard anything from him since making the payment. I sent another PM here and several emails to his personal email address. No replies.

I don't think he's a scammer, since it's a relatively small amount. $108.15 including shipping. Either the seller has something seriously wrong going on in his life or he has seriously dropped the ball.

Kevin

#12 · (Edited)
You sent me a PM asking about the wheel but I never got a second PM until considerably later. Not making excuses here, just never realized you sent payment, unfortunately these days with email spam and junk we find ourselves changing our primary emails every few years due to the ungodly amount of trash that comes through. My wife just happened to jump on and see payment was made, as soon as we saw that the situation was taken care of. My suggestion is from practice, I've sold a lot of stuff via forums. 99.9% of the time the buyer PM's you back letting you know they have sent you a payment, that way you can mark the item as sold. You were that .1%. Now I'm not complaining, I'm happy you purchased the wheel, however I suggest next time to let the seller know you have sent payment through your original source of communication, in this case it's this forum.

Either way thanks for your purchase.

-Keith

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.