#1 ·
Year: 1987
Model: 190D 2.5 Turbo
Mileage: 237,500
Exterior: Smoke Silver
Interior: Tan
VIN #: WDBDB28D8HF322651
Price: $2,700

This car is solid, reliable, and fun to drive!! It gets great mileage and is ready to go many more miles! I hate to sell it, but with 2 other vehicles, something has to go to make room.

The Good

- Reliable (and rare!) 2.5 turbo diesel engine. 1987 was the only year the turbo was made available in the U.S.
- Starts without hesitation and runs strong
- Average 35 MPG since I have owned the vehicle
- NO leaks whatsoever
- Front driver/passenger electric windows and sun-roof work without any problems
- Exterior paint and interior are in great shape for the age. There is only minor flaking of the clear coat right around the gas tank and some rust around jack points typical for these cars.
- Tires - Goodyear Regatta 2 with less than 10k miles

Work I’ve done to the car includes:
- Replaced front ball joints
- Replaced all brake pads
- Replaced glow plugs
- New tires (<10k miles)

The Not So Good

- The A/C does not work. This might be as simple as a leak in the system. I have not tried to work on it or have it looked at.
- There is a leak in the vacuum system so the door locks only work manually.
- The dash has cracks in it from sun.
- Cruise control does not work
- Back windows don’t go down (regulators)
- Original Becker sound system does not work. I have not put any time into solving this, but the unit does not appear to be getting any power.

I invite you to take it for a test drive… you won’t be disappointed! I have a clear title in hand ready to be transferred to the buyer. Email me at keithogdee@gmail.com with any inquiries.

See less See more
#2 ·
PM Sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.