Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FS: CPO 2008 Mercedes C300 Sport 4Matic (modded)

5K views 20 replies 5 participants last post by  inthebenz0 
#1 · (Edited)
EDIT:Will be returning the car to mostly stock within the next week. The price will be $27940!

There is virtually nothing certified with my miles in this price range. With the tax savings this is wholesale if I decided to trade it in. I can get $26k on a trade to the dealer. Tax savings is $2k in my case. I however, want to buy a car that an individual is selling, so that is why I haven't traded it in.

Hey guys, well I have a work truck that I was given so for in-climate weather I can now use that. So with that said I really don't have use for the awd or the practicality of 4 doors, etc. I don't have kids (yet) and well I figure someone here might like the car.

May accept trades cash to me or from me.

My car is a 2008 Certified Pre-Owned White on black c300 sport 4matic.

The c300 4matic car is a beast in wet conditions. The 4matic is a very advanced system and keep in mind I went with 18" all season tires because it will still do great in all weather conditions. The new c-class also drives very smooth. I was going for an E, but liked the look of the new C better, and when I drive it I was wowed, it drives excellent and I achieve about 23-26 mpg depending on how I drive and where I drive.

Edit: I drove the car about 30 miles in 3-4 inches of snow/slush in the storm we had. The car with all-seasons is awesome. I didn't slip once, when I would press the brake it was like I was on dry pavement. I was impressed, it did better than I thought it would.

The car has P1 options which is rain sensor wipers, sirius radio, heated seats, sunroof and a few other things, but the car has some modifications. It has HIDs in the low and fog lamps (6000k). I put the clear side markers in because the ugly orange stock ones are hideous. It also has the LED taillights. And finally, it has 18" MRR GT1 Wheels in black and the painted C63 amg trunk spoiler, and the carlsson style carbon fiber front lip!

I have all stock parts that can come with the car.

The car is flawless and has 21,921 miles. It is CPO so it has the 100k bumper to bumper warranty good until 8/2013!!!!

These modifications are around $3500 with parts and labor.

Stock CPO 08 are going for $29-32k. This also is a very desirable color combo.. most you will find are silver. To me a white or black luxury car makes the car! But to each their own.

I will put a value of around $31k on my car.

Thats $3500+ in mods, and a CPO car!!!!! Perfect carfax, autocheck.

The 18" wheel setup has about 500 miles on the tires which are pirelli pzero nero all-seasons, and the stock 17" wheels are free of any curb rash and have 800 miles max on the stock continental contiprocontacts!

I love the car, but with having the truck now I want to scale into something more sporty/faster and possibly a manual.

Here are some pics (pardon the quality they are from my 2MP cell phone right now):

added front lip, and amg trunk spoiler/lip.

Switched grills also.. looks so much meaner:

and a picture of it with all the stock parts:

See less See more
#12 · (Edited)
I would rather sell with the car. However, if I work out a deal and they aren't included. I will sell them to you for $1400 picked up. The wheels are in perfect condition and the tires, have about 1000 miles on them..

Let me know if that interests you, so I know if I have leverage to lower price, if I have someone to buy the wheels.

#18 ·
Car doesn't have nav.

The hid kits are from ddmtuning, with error cancelers. That is whoever uses on mbworld in the c section. I haven't had 1 problem. They turn on everytime and are amazing hue of color.

Been jerked around by someone for a month - so I am bumping this. Lets get it sold.

Car has just under 25k miles, mint condition, and is CPO till 8/2013 or 100k miles!

#19 ·
Find me a buyer I will pay you $100 bucks.

This car at auction brings $26k + $$ fees + $$ transport + $$ any work or maintenance it needs. Dealer will offer me $26500 on trade.. however, the car I want is a private owner, so the $2k+ tax savings can't be used since I am not trading the car with him.

Add that fact my car is CPO ($2k roughly) in perfect shape with new tires.. and $4k in mods.

I will sell for $29500 with the 18"s (tires have 2k miles on them) or will sell with mint stock rims (tires are brand new with maybe 125 miles on them) for $28200

#20 ·
Will be returning the car to mostly stock within the next week. The price will be $27940!

There is virtually nothing certified with my miles in this price range. With the tax savings this is wholesale if I decided to trade it in. I can get $26k on a trade to the dealer. Tax savings is $2k in my case. I however, want to buy a car that an individual is selling, so that is why I haven't traded it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.