Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
A

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell About

• · Registered
    1975 Mercedes 450 SEL
    223 Posts
    Thanks for the Legend ( Instrument Cluster 15 pin wiring guide ) it worked perfect so indeed It's for a 1975 MB 450 . Newer ones I tried are wired different , Same color wire's but positioned different .
    I made a jump Harness to swap the wire's but thanks to you did not need it as your legend was correct .

Read a few of your posts and your sharp on the Mercedes for sure . I can tell that immediately because I am a Mechanic of long standing . But on the Mercedes your a expert .

Thanks so much I am lucky you had the old book or access.

Regards Conrad

· Registered
    280c
    5 Posts
    Thank you. I fabricated a rail. Pulled the plug on the motor. Will silicone hold? I need to replace the seals. Do you have a supplier?

· Registered
    1978 280e
    6 Posts
    Hi agillot, my turn signal needs to be replaced, (it blinks real fast!) same with the hazards. Someone from the post said the relay was connected to, or part of the hazard switch. How do I remove it??? Thanks, Jake.

· Registered
    1978 280e
    6 Posts
    Thanks agillot! The problem is my mechanic does not have your acumen and thinks (sight unseen) the problem is serious... He's not a "real" MB mechanic. I live in Lancaster PA and if you know of anyone in this neck of the woods please advise! Can a neophyte such as myself do it? I fixed my moms washer machine once..... Thanks again!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…