Mercedes-Benz Forum - View Profile: White Rhino

BenzWorld Senior Member

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. maurinquina
    11-14-2012 04:38 PM - permalink
    maurinquina
    Hi White Rhino ,

yes, the sunshades are complete. One just has to be assembled after you recover it in velour. I have to do that to the grey sunshade to match my black interior.
    Installation is quite simple once the parcel shelf is out. You screw the sunshade with 3 bolts into the parcel shelf and reinstall parcel shelf. After that you run 2 wires for power to the front under the rear seat, under the short carpet that covers the drive-shaft tunnel into the center console and up to the hazard light switch. I had a 560 and I removed the dual-tone horn switch and put the sunshade button instead. I will send picture of that tomorrow.
    Like I said I have to look for the blind that came with the other sunshade. I will send picture of that as well.
  2. White Rhino
    11-10-2012 05:42 AM - permalink
    White Rhino
    I did, thank you. Your directions were rather good although being the novice I had to read between the lines a little and do everything 3 & 4 times before I got it right. I could now do it with my eyes closed. Thanks for your instructions !!! While it's 37 minutes long, I even made a 'How To' video as a test case for future videos. It's on YouTube and I gave credit back to BenzWorld (you really)..
  3. trailerdog51
    11-10-2012 04:45 AM - permalink
    trailerdog51
    I just saw your post to me... sorry for the delay. Did you figure out how to fix your seat cables?

About Me

• About White Rhino
    Vehicle
    1991 560SEL (White)
    Interests
    FILM
    Occupation
    ENGINEERING
  • Signature

White Rhino
    1991 560SEL
    ~~~