Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell About

• · Registered
    1989 300SE EURO
    333 Posts
    Do you by chance have a inner window trim that goes in front of the left fixed window. I would need it in black and for the SE.
    Thanks

· Registered
    1989 300SE EURO
    333 Posts
    Hi,
    in which condition is the hazard triangle???
    I have an interest in it if it's in good shape.
    Could you send me some pictures??
    Thanks!

· Registered
    0 Posts
    hi El Rojo,
    I am looking for the three switches at the rear right door of my Mercedes 89, 560sel. do u have it? and what is your price. I live in arcadia thanks

· Registered
    0 Posts
    hi El Rojo,
    I am looking for the three switches at the rear right door of my Mercedes 560sel. do u have it? and what is your price. I live in arcadia thanks

· Registered
    W126 1991 300SE
    25 Posts
    Hi ElRojo
    I was checking in about the trim piece on the shifter wood around the shifter 1991 300SE

· Registered
    Many MBZ, Couple of 911s, couple of pick ups
    797 Posts
    Hello,
    Can you help me find a front stabilizer bar/ sway bar for my 1982 380 SEL.
    Thanks

· Registered
    1982 380 sec.
    65 Posts
    hi Dave thanks for the help with the window reg. one thing though..now that all windows are hooked up ,they and the seat controls only works when the door is open.some one suggested that the contacts on the ignition switch may be dirty.i took the plug off the back of the ignition,no difference but of course there would be no power going through.also side mirror quit working at the same time.pushing in the top door switch on door jam when door is open,stops seats and windows from working. any thoughts? thanks
    james

· Registered
    1993 300TE, 1995 E320 Wagon
    1,895 Posts
    Hi James--

I usually work with private messages (PMs), but it's even better to use my email: MBparts126@gmail.com. I've sent a PM to you regarding a passenger window regulator I have for you.

Dave

· Registered
    1982 380 sec.
    65 Posts
    hi Elroho! i was told by some of your friends on the forum that your the go to man! i am looking for a passenger side window reg for a 82 sec (part #126 725 04 11) i have been trying to fit in another mech from a newer mercedes of a different model.....i give up!
    i also have a 79 450 sl for parts (no motor or tranny) in British Columbia Canada.
    your help would be greatly appreciated!

frustrated in B.C
    James
    !

· Registered
    420SE
    99 Posts
    Thanks Dave for the info. Ive sent 100 aud , dont know what that will be in US , Hope this helps Roy and I look forward to seeing back on the forum soon.

· Registered
    1986 300 SDL
    112 Posts
    Thanks for the tips. I agree that searches help with the learning curve and I have actually have worked on this car for nine years...all the while searching forums. Used to do alot on Schuman's. What gets a little old is searching, and searching, all the while requiring reading a whole lot of chat about "is it real or phony", or folks hurting others feelings, when...the transmission is pouring fluid on the pavement I'm hopeful for some quick info. What is really helpful is when a member says "here is what I would do" verses..."do a search"...So You are a big help with the links. Jonathan is also amazing. You guys are fantastic. I'd like to get to the point where I can just check out the site and give some direct advice or look something up for some one. Thanks again
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…