Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Media Albums About

• · Registered
    300sel W109, , 220s 62, 230 66. 123 Estate 300d, 126 300s Lancia Flavia 63.Pininfarina
    888 Posts
    I have a pair of Alsatians that look just like the beautiful one in the photo.lovely breed to have as a companion.

· Registered
    84 380SL , 83 300TDT
    20 Posts
    Thanks for the indie name. I have known Paul Bennet from Paul bennet motors for 20 years now but he is so busy servicing and fixing newer cars that he doesn't have the time to ponder and work on my 380. Last summer I went thru the fuel system and after checking the pressure and I rebuilt the warm up regulator only to find it was hanging up on the little button. I took it to a machinest friend of mine and we pollished it and the whole it nestles in. That should take care of the cold starting and running problem. My next project is the falling way down on power when it switches to closed loop running when warm. Mine is the lambo set up. If I get stumped I'll call your guy. You hit it right on the head. I bought my 380 after touring around my area with a friend of mine who had one and I also admired my next door neighbors red 380. Keeping up with the Jonse's? Yep that Bricklin sure gets hot inside. Packards? Did you know Dan Mulumphey? He was a good Packard man and a great guy to know.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…