Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FS: Extreme sound system out of my C280

2K views 6 replies 2 participants last post by  TAD 
#1 · (Edited)
I have a complete Memphis audio system with a Clarion flagship head unit. I replaced the bose front stage with Memphis m-class components using the bose enclosures. The rear doors have the Memphis m-class coaxials(spacers were used). The head unit is a Clarion DXZ785USB with time alignment. I used Memphis M-class 4x125(the big one) for the components in the doors and the Memphis M-class 1100 watt digital mono block is driving my 12" Mojo in a custom transmission line enclosure. IT is built to use 1/3 of the trunk(the drivers side). This system is beyond loud while having near perfect staging and depth. It is civil when you want and crazy when you ask it to be! I paid just about $4000 4-5 months ago. It is under warranty for 3 years and i have all the boxes. The first person with $2000 and your factory front door speakers gets it! Or if you are interested in pictures or parts of the system, email me at
dibartolo@juno.com
full retail prices:
Clarion -----------------------------$379
front m-class components-----------$389
rear m-class coaxials----------------$169
Memphis 4X125 m=class amp--------$899
Memphis 1x1100 m-class amp--------$699
Memphis MoJo 12" dual 2ohm sub-----$599
Custom t-line box--------------------$600
all accessories & cables--------------$600

3 year warranties because it was installed and purchased at an authorized dealer here in Florida.
Pictures added! Please excuse the mess and the picture quality. These amps look like their BRAND New in person. The amps were going to be placed on an amp rack behind the rear seats and beauty panels need to be finished to make that "built in" look.
The box is a transmission line with roughly an 8.5 foot long port. There is room between the box and wheel well for extra batteries, caps, x-overs, etc...
I am in The Orlando area.
Thomas D

Attachments

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.