Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell About

• · Registered
    95 E320 Cabriolet
    33 Posts
    Klobbr, I'm in the same boat as you looking for bow cover thingy for my cab. Someone pointed me to your thread bout this part. Have you ever followed up to see if an aluminum fabricator could duplicate it. A brushed alum version sounds great. The fact that we see this thing in the mirror constantly makes it extra aggravating. I'd love to Fonda solution.

· Registered
    1988 "Zender" 300CE Coupe, 2009 Renault Koleos, 2007 Kia Rio Sport
    3,199 Posts
    continued.....
    I think you saw I managed some Zender wheels - havent got them yet, - guy is in Germany but have his home address so think is okay - he has good rep on ebay.

[IMG]
    Along with the spoiler sitting in Slovenia with my mate waiting to be shipped
    [IMG]

Brunhilde will be one of very few W124 300CE ZENDER TUNING cars in the world! And that is something pretty f#@$king special to my way of thinking ! I might give you a call at some stage when I get over seeing we will be close on time zones mate - best phone no & times ?
    Ray

· Registered
    3,199 Posts
    Hey Buddy
    Leave tomorrow 26th via too many stops to get there.
    Worked out from time I arrive at Melbourne Airport here to the time I get ofut of airport in tucson 41.5 hours will have elapsed ! Told them don;t expect me to be up and running too quickly Hahahahahaha
    Staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites in East Tucson - work is 6-7 weeks.
    Unfortunately it's 7 days unless we all take a day off. I might see how it pans out. Mich and the kids not happy about me going away again but know I have to for money.
    So extending might not sit well with them. Anyway I will see what I can manage (unless of course there is a Sears conference in Tucson or Phoenix) and you eander down LOL
    Ifn you do bring plenty of SWERVE supplies so I can carry it back. I might organise to have you ship some for me to take home for "private use" until we can sort this import crap out. continues......

· Registered
    1993 300 CE Cabriolet
    278 Posts
    Its still at the shop, unfortunately. I found a Becker radio and they wanted to repair the harness and get the fader control to work like it should so I let them keep it. Weather here is pretty cold now so hopefully we can go for a spin next weekend, they predict a little warmer temps. The guys I have working on the car like to restore to show spec so i am letting them go for it. I'll probably sell one of my motorcycles to pay for all this! But I am good with that, the car is my new passion. Happy Thanksgiving, even if you don't do that over there, tip a few for me and the car!

· Registered
    3,199 Posts
    Hey Klobbr
    How did the beast go on the weekend drive ?
    No failure's I hope and the family loves it ?
    Ray
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…