Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell About

• · Outstanding Contributor, Vintage Moderator
    450slc5.0cab 280sl5sp 280se4.5 500seAMG +250seStkW108 350sl4spdX3 500secEuro 300sel5spd R+C107galore
    25,782 Posts
    Hi Tracy. I can't remember what you were interested in getting from me. I very rarely check these messages. I will try to send you an email.

· Registered
    1975 Mercedes Brenz 450 SL with 58,000 miles
    26 Posts
    Hi, all I can say is WOW, what a great job you have done. I have a question maybe you can help with. I have a 1975 450SL that me husband bought me for Valentine's day, I am lucky no rust to speak of. But I do have one place on the pass door, were that strip moulding is, it's about the size of a quarter. I have put some of that rust stop stuff on it, till my husband can get to it.
    I have two questions, I like the idea you did with your trunk, I want to do that. But I missed in the thread on what you used. Also, the area inside the car under the dash, like next to steering column,console looks like it could have been painted. I thought you could give me an idea, since our cars are so close in age. I love reading what you are doing with you car.
    Thanks for the info. SChedgie
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…