Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Take a good look at this !!!!!!!!!

1K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  Kajtek1 
#1 · (Edited)
#2 ·
I don't even get it, how did they do that? The fit and finish is so perfect, usually those super customized/updated cars look like crap but I might not have looked twice at this one on the road because it's so well done. The grille has a different outline going into the hood so it looks like they grafted only the most forefront and rearward pieces to a W140. I'd me amused to see pics of this conversion being done!

#6 ·
Looks like another 140 in the background, I wonder if he churns these out of that garage? He must have found a new model that was T-boned or made fibreglass casts.

#7 ·
All that or it's a PhotoShop scam to try and get somebody to part with $15k. I'd bet on that before I'd bet on a 140/221 transmorgification. It's way too much work for no payoff.

#9 ·
You don't know if there is no payoff.
People in Poland still work for $2/hr and being genetically good craftsmen do things that are impossible for others. Take a peek on the thread about new concept engine running here.
Copying OEM fenders with fiberglass at least was very popular when I used to live in Poland. That was money saving. So my guess is the guy had access to cheaper fenders and did the car as a prototype for bigger project.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.