Mercedes-Benz Forum - View Profile: The Proctologist

BenzWorld Elite

About Me

• About The Proctologist
    Vehicle
    1972 350SL 148,000 miles
  • Signature
    Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a night, set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life

Statistics

Total Posts
General Information
  • Date registered: 06-20-2011
  • Referrals: 0

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 4 of 4
  • 1972SL350
  • kawagirl
  • ValleyGirl
    • Send a message via AIM to ValleyGirl
  • Von Vorschlag

Mentions

03-07-2017
01:53 PM - edfreeman mentioned The Proctologist in post Packing....Can you..."Dig" it?
...There you have it, The Proctologist . . . hope you got t...
06-11-2015
01:15 PM - Fonzi mentioned The Proctologist in post Nardi Dilemma
The Proctologist needs a bunch of par...

Quotes

04-25-2017
06:23 PM - The Proctologist quoted Qubes in post 40 to 60 * teens swarm BART train, rob passengers
No. It was not. Yes it...
06:23 PM - The Proctologist quoted StigHelmer in post 40 to 60 * teens swarm BART train, rob passengers
No. It was not. Yes it was ...
04-17-2017
04:20 PM - The Proctologist quoted hbar in post Donald Trump - President. The Thread
I only read the New York ...
04-16-2017
05:30 PM - The Proctologist quoted Doni in post Donald Trump - President. The Thread
Anyone who relies on 1, 2...
05:30 PM - The Proctologist quoted stockdill in post Donald Trump - President. The Thread
Anyone who relies on 1, 2 or e...
06:58 AM - edfreeman quoted The Proctologist in post Donald Trump - President. The Thread
There was a discussion about that ver...
04-15-2017
08:26 PM - The Proctologist quoted GreenT in post Donald Trump - President. The Thread
And who decides what is or ...
07:55 PM - The Proctologist quoted GreenT in post Donald Trump - President. The Thread
With a normal person, absol...
07:47 PM - GreenT quoted The Proctologist in post Donald Trump - President. The Thread
...don't we want him gone where he ca...
06:28 PM - edfreeman quoted The Proctologist in post Donald Trump - President. The Thread
Bernie Domestic, Ron Paul foreign pol...
05:22 PM - GreenT quoted The Proctologist in post Donald Trump - President. The Thread
Bernie Domestic, Ron Paul foreign pol...
04:26 PM - The Proctologist quoted GreenT in post Donald Trump - President. The Thread
Bernie is your man. Bern...
04-13-2017
08:11 PM - Doni quoted The Proctologist in post Could the Trump presidency end in an espionage trial?
He's the Bill O'Reilly of the Left, h...
06:26 PM - The Proctologist quoted GreenT in post Could the Trump presidency end in an espionage trial?
What's with the Olbermann h...
06:20 PM - The Proctologist quoted Doni in post Could the Trump presidency end in an espionage trial?
Damn. I'd rather undergo ...
05:57 PM - Doni quoted The Proctologist in post Could the Trump presidency end in an espionage trial?
I thought the same thing, this be a s...
05:42 PM - The Proctologist quoted Doni in post Could the Trump presidency end in an espionage trial?
I HIGHLY doubt anything a...
04-07-2017
10:33 PM - The Proctologist quoted Zeitgeist in post National Awakening Alexei Navalny Shakes Up a Slumbering Russia
I know it's been translated, b...
04-05-2017
09:51 PM - Disley quoted The Proctologist in post Donald Trump - President. The Thread
not so much good qualities as simply ...
08:16 PM - The Proctologist quoted bflobob8 in post Donald Trump - President. The Thread
The interesting thing about t...

Title goes here

close
video goes here
description goes here. Read Full Story
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome