Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
W

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Media Albums About

• · Registered
    6 Posts
    Hello
    I'm a fellow in Vancouver BC Canada who is a member of the BenzWorld Forums and I'd like to drop this info in your lap if appropriate as I'm a newbie and am only getting started but wanted to find a good home for my 70 year old friend's 1982 SEC 380 here in Vancouver. The car is in need of a chassis rust restoration and a possible lot of work of the engine... The body is in reasonable condition as are the majority of the exterior body pieces - that is the glass, light lenses, the Ronal wheels, the transmission, some of the interior dash and seat structures, body panels, - much more, but more the point is these pieces may be better off as "donations for other restorers of this model" - I may be contacted because I do not want this car's assets to end up in a crusher due to other parties involved.1-877-731-4848 - or 604-731-4848 locally in the Vancouver area - or zolfox [at]zolfox [dot] org
    please feel entirely free to phone on the toll free line...
    thanks,
    Zol Fox (dawgbone)

· Registered
    6 Posts
    Anybody that can give this car a good home...

1982_Mercedes_Benz_380_SEC_blue_silver pictures by dawgbonefox - Photobucket

· Registered
    3 Posts
    Hi. My name is Kris I had posted a thread a few months ago about parting out my 560 sel. I forgot I had posted my car on here, and you inquired about the sunshade, and the top roll top box...I have them both still if your interested....the sunshade's plastic gear is stripped but Mercedes still sells them for a couple of $$$ let me know...thanks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…