New User? Register - Forgot Password

BenzWorld Elite

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. dawgbone
    01-07-2012 10:07 AM - permalink
    dawgbone
    Hello
    I'm a fellow in Vancouver BC Canada who is a member of the BenzWorld Forums and I'd like to drop this info in your lap if appropriate as I'm a newbie and am only getting started but wanted to find a good home for my 70 year old friend's 1982 SEC 380 here in Vancouver. The car is in need of a chassis rust restoration and a possible lot of work of the engine... The body is in reasonable condition as are the majority of the exterior body pieces - that is the glass, light lenses, the Ronal wheels, the transmission, some of the interior dash and seat structures, body panels, - much more, but more the point is these pieces may be better off as "donations for other restorers of this model" - I may be contacted because I do not want this car's assets to end up in a crusher due to other parties involved.1-877-731-4848 - or 604-731-4848 locally in the Vancouver area - or zolfox [at]zolfox [dot] org
    please feel entirely free to phone on the toll free line...
    thanks,
    Zol Fox (dawgbone)
  2. dawgbone
  3. DBLAZE
    11-03-2011 06:04 PM - permalink
    DBLAZE
    Hi. My name is Kris I had posted a thread a few months ago about parting out my 560 sel. I forgot I had posted my car on here, and you inquired about the sunshade, and the top roll top box...I have them both still if your interested....the sunshade's plastic gear is stripped but Mercedes still sells them for a couple of $$$ let me know...thanks

About Me

• About w126Sam
    Vehicle
    '84 500 SEL 904
    Occupation
    Education Advisor

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: Today 09:07 AM
  • Date registered: 06-07-2011