Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell About

• · Registered
    2000 CLK320, 2007 S550
    0 Posts
    Hi ThrillKill, My name is parkervd, and I own a 2000 CLK320 convertable. My automatic shifter is stuck in Park. I released it manually, but it gets stuck each time I shift it back to Park. I replaced the entire shifter unit in 2012, and I hope I don't have to do it again. Can you help me? Thanks. I live in Florida(USA)

· Registered
    2 Posts
    Hello! I am wondering if you could delete my post in this forum, I also want to delete my account. Thanks!

· Premium Member
    89 Mercedes 300E, 91 Mercedes 300CE, 71 BMW turbo 2002, 73 BMW 2002tii, 85 BMW 635csi
    18,682 Posts
    Come back phucka'

· Registered
    1998 Mercedes Benz CL500
    456 Posts
    thrillkill, I posted a thread in the classified section that got locked today after I looked at it yesterday. Can you or one of the other mods explain why it got locked down? Not trying to break any forum rules, I just want to sell some Lorinser wheels. Thanks in advance.

Neal

· Registered
    1983 380 sec 1988 300ce
    2 Posts
    Hi thrillkill, I have 1 set of lorinser springs and 1 set of eibach springs for sale. the eibachgs are new and the lorinser are used. both are for the w124 Mercedes. how do I post these in the F/S section? thanks for your help.

· Registered
    1985 Mercedes 300D Turbo Diesel
    6 Posts
    Hello ThrillKill,

I tried to delete this "used/for sale" listing but cannot: Benzworld.org - Mercedes-Benz Discussion Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway
    For Sale: 1985 Mercedes 300D Turbo $2,500 For Sale: 1985 Mercedes 300D Turbo $2,500

Could you please delete it as the vehicle is no longer for sale, or tell me how to delete it?

Thank you for your time.

Julia

· Registered
    2002 clk430
    100 Posts
    I have convertable top issues. I believe i have a leak in the rear hood closer(because it made a winny noise when i was opening it but it opened all the way) that caused my rear lid to stop in midair when trying to close the top. I pushed the deck lid shut and pushed the rear window down and it clicked but there is still a 1/2" gap between the lid and the bottom of the window.I saw some hydrolic oil on the trunk lid. Can the manual tool close it the rest of the way so its tight? If so is there a thread on how to operate the top manually? I want to try and fix the issue myself do to lack of funds but we are having alot of rain right now. I have duct tape over the gap to keep the rain out. Do you think if i fill the hydrolic back up it will alow the top to work so i can use the normal way to shut it?Thanks for your help.

· Registered
    2006 Mercedes Benz CLK 350
    2 Posts
    Hello TrillKill. Sorry to bother you but i was hoping to see if i can get my post moved to the correct forum. I have a 2006 CLK 350 and its in the W208 forum. Thank you and have a great day.

· Registered
    600SL
    3 Posts
    I cannot figure out how to post a msg. I have a 1996 SL600 soft top control module that can be repaired for sale. How do I get this info on the web page? psisney@elp.rr.com

· Registered
    1 Posts
    Hi, my name is Steve Barr. I registered on here about 11 months ago but I have not posted before. In the 80'5-90's I worked in the body shop of a Benz dealership in North Carolina. Back then I collected and saved some parts that I'm ready to get rid of, some N.O.S.. I would like to post them for sale (with pictures) but would like to know if I am restricted from doing so because of my zero post count.
    I'm aware of scammers that will register on sites just to take advantage of members, but that's not the case here.
    Anyway, I didn't want to compose an ad with pictures to find out that I'm restricted from selling them here.
    Thank you, and Happy New Year!
    Steve Barr

· Premium Member
    89 Mercedes 300E, 91 Mercedes 300CE, 71 BMW turbo 2002, 73 BMW 2002tii, 85 BMW 635csi
    18,682 Posts
    Sick video, wait for it to load. Well worth the wait :thumbsup:

· Registered
    Mercedes 2002 CL600
    30 Posts
    Hey Thrillkill,
    Nice ride, I was looking at some pictures of your car. I'm looking for mods and having a hard time. I wanted to know where you purchased your hood and interior trim parts? Thank for any help.

Brian
    G

·
    . I'm looking for a man
    for a sincere relationship, as someone thougt Please if you are
    also interested in developing a relationship with me and I give you my picture
    with i.you are free to write and I intend to read your mail contact me truc my préve email (lindaclovis97@yahoo.fr)

· Registered
    2001 CLK320
    15 Posts
    Hi Thrill, love the classifieds write up verbiage. Straight from the shoulder and even idiots can understand it!! What is the best way to search for some parts I want to buy? Thanks much! Forest Cooper aka misterbigge
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…