Mercedes-Benz Forum - View Profile: ThrillKill

Go Back   Mercedes-Benz Forum > Members List
New User? Register - Forgot Password

BenzWorld.org is the premier Mercedes-Benz Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

worst mod in BW history

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 25
  1. fada.mahdi
    04-11-2014 01:40 PM - permalink
    fada.mahdi
    Hello! I am wondering if you could delete my post in this forum, I also want to delete my account. Thanks!
  2. Von Vorschlag
    01-18-2014 01:30 PM - permalink
    Von Vorschlag
    Get yo ass back here you slacker.
  3. Nutz 4 Benz
    01-17-2014 02:24 AM - permalink
    Nutz 4 Benz
    Come back phucka'
  4. ScapinBenz
    09-20-2013 09:55 AM - permalink
    ScapinBenz
    thrillkill, I posted a thread in the classified section that got locked today after I looked at it yesterday. Can you or one of the other mods explain why it got locked down? Not trying to break any forum rules, I just want to sell some Lorinser wheels. Thanks in advance.

Neal
  5. lackjo
    09-08-2013 09:57 PM - permalink
    lackjo
    Hi thrillkill, I have 1 set of lorinser springs and 1 set of eibach springs for sale. the eibachgs are new and the lorinser are used. both are for the w124 Mercedes. how do I post these in the F/S section? thanks for your help.
  6. 1985_Merc
    07-31-2013 10:52 AM - permalink
    1985_Merc
    Hello ThrillKill,

I tried to delete this "used/for sale" listing but cannot: Benzworld.org - Mercedes-Benz Discussion Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway
    For Sale: 1985 Mercedes 300D Turbo $2,500 For Sale: 1985 Mercedes 300D Turbo $2,500

Could you please delete it as the vehicle is no longer for sale, or tell me how to delete it?

Thank you for your time.

Julia
  7. GermanCarShow
    07-11-2013 04:17 PM - permalink
    GermanCarShow
    Moderator, I mean! I can't type!
  8. GermanCarShow
    07-11-2013 04:17 PM - permalink
    GermanCarShow
    Hi Moterator. I messed up the title of a ForSale thread. Would you please change SLC to SEC in this thread title?
    http://www.benzworld.org/forums/sale...lumbus-oh.html

Thanks,
    Rodd
  9. jtf006
    06-11-2013 08:20 AM - permalink
    jtf006
    I have convertable top issues. I believe i have a leak in the rear hood closer(because it made a winny noise when i was opening it but it opened all the way) that caused my rear lid to stop in midair when trying to close the top. I pushed the deck lid shut and pushed the rear window down and it clicked but there is still a 1/2" gap between the lid and the bottom of the window.I saw some hydrolic oil on the trunk lid. Can the manual tool close it the rest of the way so its tight? If so is there a thread on how to operate the top manually? I want to try and fix the issue myself do to lack of funds but we are having alot of rain right now. I have duct tape over the gap to keep the rain out. Do you think if i fill the hydrolic back up it will alow the top to work so i can use the normal way to shut it?Thanks for your help.
  10. DougY
    01-15-2013 04:37 PM - permalink
    DougY
    I need to edit a forum that someone has closed. I need to indicate that the item is sold. I continually get requests to buy the item.

http://www.benzworld.org/forums/sale...t-e-class.html

Thanks, DougY

About Me

• About ThrillKill
    Vehicle
    ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
    Interests
    Koi ponding
    Occupation
    Pan-roasted lamb of God with a piquent mint demi-glace
  • Signature

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Date registered: 04-24-2005
  • Referrals: 2

Friends