Cockpit

Front Seats

Gauges

Radio

Rear Seats

Steering Wheel

See less See more
#5 ·
Sorry,maybe you know more details about Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300,I just want to share that,I have a new one, maybe you can tell me your comment about it,I will apprecate.
Did they just introduce it into China or something? You act like it a brand new and you are first to get one. It has been out since early 2007 in most of Europe and early 08 in North America. This isn't a new car.

#6 ·
Trash talking again. Why don't you purchase something like that? I see your showing off your second pos in your avatar. Congrats on the new pos.. LoL.. Yyling, don't listen to this clown, all he does is run his mouth. Btw, interior looks good.

#10 ·
Do you need an attitude adjustment? I think so.... Always having an attitude towards people....

#18 ·
You're right about that. What he has against you has to do with all of the other threads and forums where you post bitter and hateful remarks. What a sad person you are.
There are not any hateful remarks, only the truth. Some people can't handle the truth or are in a serious state of denial.

#12 ·
You know what I miss the most in newer Mercs. The simple things. Like on the instrument clusterr, is a proper clock! Its not a little thing somewhere on the console, but nice and big right in front of the driver.

Nevertheless the new c-class looks like its built quite well. I played around with a C63 the last time i went to the dealer for some odd parts, solid car.

#17 ·
You know what I miss the most in newer Mercs. The simple things. Like on the instrument clusterr, is a proper clock! Its not a little thing somewhere on the console, but nice and big right in front of the driver.
If you read the W211 forum you see owners complaining about the clock in the instrument cluster (the E-class does have a big "real" clock at the instrument cluster), they would prefer one somewhere at the console so that passengers also see how time goes by.

I guess they should put one for every passenger and a few wristwatches to the glove compartment to make everyone happy.

#13 ·
Whatever I have against you is due to your attitude towards people. I don't like people like that and have a big problem with them. When you want to act decent is when I'll leave you alone. Until then..... Hello there....

#16 ·
Right on!

#19 ·
Ok... Here is the truth... Your cars are pathetic , so therefor you have no room to rag on other people's things now do you?? Can you handle that or are you still in denial like the last time you thought you had nice things?? Pleaseeee I wish you would run your mouth in public, you would so get choked the hell out..

#20 ·
Yup, an S420 and LS460 are pathetic. Yup. :rolleyes:

What's pathetic is someone who has a C230 and thinks that they have the best car of all time. Are you still in denial about the fact that you own a Chrysler with a star on the hood or have you faced the facts?

#21 ·
A 1999... lmfao, yah rich boy, pathetic. What happened to that 1980's pos you had that you thought eveyone wanted to buy off you. I don't think mine is the best at all. However, it's better than yours and looks wayyy better. You have like a car worth 6 grand and you think it's nice.... You would be the same moron to call a C55 a pos too..

#22 ·
Lets see. A car that cost $36 grand new or a car that cost $86 grand new? A car that took $1 Billion to develop or a car that cost $1 Million to develop? I wonder which is the better car? :rolleyes:

Oh and I had a C240. I know first hand what a hunk of cut-rate Chrysler engineering junk they are. They were built with all corners cut to maximize profits. You might want to check values before you start spitting out nonsense. Your car ain't worth much. You can keep going on with your useless nonsense about how you think your Chrysler is the best car and for some reason I should envy you for such a finely built high end automobile.

#23 ·
Lets see a car that looks like ass or one that looks good. I could sell my mods off my car and buy your car with them. You weren't the one who paid $86 grand either son. I would bet anything when you bought that pos you paid about $80 grand off what it was sold for. As for the value, my car AIN'T worth 6 grand atleast. Did you graduate college even mr.know-it-all?? What the hell kind of pos are you going to buy next like a CLS with a salvage title and start running your mouth saying how tight your car is??

#24 ·
Wow, you are in a serious state of denial. It is funny! If you were really as rich as you claim you wouldn't be driving an old base model Chrysler trying to mod it up to make it look like a C55.

I hope you didn't put $6 grand worth of mods onto a Chrysler? That would be insane and very, very dumb.

The only one running their mouth about how great their beloved Chrysler is, is you!

#25 ·
Wasn't trying to make it look like anything, but if you say I'm trying to make it look like a C55, I'll take that as a compliment. Never said how much money I had, you were the one though trying to say you had numerous homes. Seems as if you are the one trying to act rich riding out in pos cars. If your that low on cash bro, just ask your parents for a few bills. That would be better than riding around in that crap you have.

#26 ·
My, my... can't believe my eyes. Is there a used car salesman in our midst?

#29 ·
I would rather have a 1999 S420 for 5 grand.

#31 ·
Not really, I just love to give back to you what you give to others. Like I said before, too bad my Chrysler is worth more than your Mercedes... Your probably one of the least fortunate rich people that I know of with all of your finer things in life.

#33 ·
LS460??? Isn't that a Toyota Camry with a little L symbol placed on it?? Nothing to brag about at all. Lol, ok KBB value of your car $11,500, keep on dreaming.. Sorry Mr. Know it all, your apparently wrong for the first time. The Chrysler is worth more. Are you now going to argue with KBB that your car is still worth more???

#34 ·
You just proved your dumbness. You have no idea what an LS460 is do you? It sure isn't a Toyota Camry. In fact is doesn't share a single part with a Camry, nor is it the same size or shape. Get back in your Chrysler and drive back to the C class section.....please!

#35 ·
No comment on what KBB says huh? Because your proven wrong again??? Have fun in your flagship Toyota.. LoL... Your so smart you paid extra for an L emblem on your Toyota.

#36 ·
Holy crap, not again. You're all ridiculous.

mr.xpowerseller stop calling the C230 a Chrysler, Black04C230 stop calling the LS640 a Toyota Camry. You're both obviously getting nowhere here. Just stop the failfest before it gets even further.

And Black04C230 your car is only worth $3-4k more than his S420 at best.

#37 ·
Point proved.... Thank YOU!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.