Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Parting out 4 SEC's

3K views 34 replies 26 participants last post by  PHgabbyMB 
#1 ·
I am parting out 4 SECs, one is an 87 560, another is an 84 500, another is a 83 380, and the last one is an 89 560. All but the 380SEC have front end damage, ranging from light to a total loss. If anyone is interested, let me know. Lee- 201-945-2011

#5 ·
yeah pics would be nice...
how bout the wood work... is it still descent?
and any euro headlights? clear corners?

#6 ·
I wont be able to get some pics until tomorrow guys.

I dont have any SEC euro lights or bumpers. I do have a set of euro bumpers for the 4 door 126 though. The wood work is good on the 560's, one is slightly cloudy, but uncracked.

I am located at 218 Broad Ave, Fairview NJ 07022, about 25 miles away from Saddle River.

I do not have any blue leather seats for the SEC, but I can reupholster your seats.

#8 ·
lee good talkin with you yesterday - im going to stop by today - interested in front and rear seats, headliner and reat shelf - c u later James

#15 ·
that'll work, I can recolor it. doesn't it clip into the hatshelf though? I'm wondering what I'll need to do to make it work in a 1st gen SEC.

Also I'm going to need the right rear lower trim panel off the 560 or 86+ SEC- the one I had for mine went missing and I just noticed when I went to get the others painted and put on the car. does yours still have it?

#17 ·
'85 SEC Headlights

Hey Lee, I don't want to steal your thread, but looks like you certainly have the attention of many SEC owners. I'm hoping to find someone in need of the following: In 1985, I bought a pair of US spec Bosch SEC headlights for my euro '85 SEC500 that I imported. I needed the US spec lights to pass US certification. I only used them once for the cert. and then reinstalled the euros. They have been in the basement sealed in the original boxes for over 20 years! They are in mint condition and for all purposes are brand new! They also include the orange side markers. If you are working on a restoration project, these would be ideal. If you are interested please PM me and I'm sure we can work something out! Lee, good luck parting out your SEC's! Thanks.

#22 ·
Hey Lee, I don't want to steal your thread, but looks like you certainly have the attention of many SEC owners. I'm hoping to find someone in need of the following: In 1985, I bought a pair of US spec Bosch SEC headlights for my euro '85 SEC500 that I imported. I needed the US spec lights to pass US certification. I only used them once for the cert. and then reinstalled the euros. They have been in the basement sealed in the original boxes for over 20 years! They are in mint condition and for all purposes are brand new! They also include the orange side markers. If you are working on a restoration project, these would be ideal. If you are interested please PM me and I'm sure we can work something out! Lee, good luck parting out your SEC's! Thanks.

The U.S. SEC lights are rare and sought after in Germany. Try Ebay Germany for top dollar.

#21 ·
I'm looking for Euro dash wood in bad shape. I really just need the backing plates. I'm going to try to re-veneer my dash and I want something to practice on first!
I'm also looking for a third brake light and a Gen II complete rear parcel tray. If it needs to be recovered, that's alright. I would prefer palomino--
Let me know-
Thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.