Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

P0237 Turbo/Super Charger Boost Sensor 'A' Circuit Low

24K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  Andyc230k 
#1 ·
2003 C230K C-Coupe 6 speed w/ ~69k miles

supercharger is being bypassed and that's the code that came up with the CEL.

any ideas?

and to rule out some guesses:

- it shouldn't be the pcv valve issue as we had that done at the dealer several months ago.
- it also shouldn't be the oil feeding down the wire harness via the camshaft sensor as i've already added the new connectors at the sensors a while ago.

thanks in advance.

#9 ·
ok, i think i may have figured it out. the air pipe running to the throttle body was a bit loose. as such i think it was leaking. i pushed it back in and went for a drive and things felt normal. i'm going to order a new gasket and clamp, and after a week report back.

#13 ·
so far so good. and ironically, this issue is indirectly related to that recall service. instead of using a proper clamp for that pipe, they used zipties. :mad:

it was fine up until now, when i think working on the alternator, i moved the intake pipes around enough that it was able to work itself loose.

so i installed the proper metal clamp, locked everything down, and so far the car feels good again.

hope it lasts...

#14 ·
I know this may be ancient history to you, but I had a similar issue with my '02. Right after changing out alternator, my P0243 and P0247 codes came on and car lacked power. What specific intake pipe did you move and do you have a link to any pic or diagram showing where you installed clamp? Thanks....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.