Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Media Albums Showcase items About

• · W221 & Audio Moderator
    2015 S550
    11,258 Posts
    Are you kidding me? Do an advanced search on the term "radio code" and my screen name, and see what I think abut posting radio codes.

· Registered
    0 Posts
    Hey Man, sorry I forgot to include the vin number of the car. it is a 2003 clk 430. Vin WDBLK70G13T142274. Hope you can give me a hand, my email address is uc_01@hotmail.com. Thanks,

· Registered
    0 Posts
    Hey there I am new here. I see you are online and decided to shoot you a message. I need to get a radio code for a 2003 CLK 430. How can I post a message or how can I get the code?
    Thanks, I appreciate your time.

· Registered
    3 Posts
    Is there a simple way to replace the LF turnsignal on a 2004 W220? Seems like there is no room to access from behind.

· Registered
    0 Posts
    Hi there, I just installed my GW500 in my 2003 E500. I have the Euro Comand also. My issue is that I try to select +paging and I hold the >> button but it just advances a timer on the bottom of the screen and stays like that. When I release, it goes to No Text and closes. Please help! I want to see my titles and dont have to reset everytime I start the car. If you know where the blog posts are please direct me there. I must not have the key words for what I am looking for.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…