Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Showcase items About

• · Registered
    2 Posts
    Hi, I ran into your post about using the Cliplight sealant for the A/C system. I was just wondering what your results were for that. I am having issues with my '95 e300d and was considering trying this stuff rather than paying $2k for the evaporator.

I'm mostly concerned with it lasting until it starts to cool down in a month or so. Then I can just use heat and save up to get the evaporator fixed in the spring.

Did it last for you? More importantly, did it break anything else in your system?

· Registered
    0 Posts
    Hi Sergio, I came across your DIY post for the projector headlights on your w124 e320. I noticed that In one of the pictures you have fog light which seem to be mounted on the factory bumper? Where did you get those fog lamps, or what vehicle are they from? Also how did you mount them and wire them? Thanks!

· Registered
    2001 E320; 2002 ML500
    2,001 Posts
    Measure the voltage at the battery while the engine is running. It should be NO higher than 14.V. If it higher, replace the voltage regulator (a $25 part).

Sergio

· Registered
    1992 400E 220k
    23 Posts
    Hi Sergio,
    I was reading one of your old posts, the one about your radio acting crazy because of the voltage regulator. I have a 1992 400E that is doing strange things. I just replaced the wiring harness and probably will end up sending the ETA to Beckmann for a rebuild.
    For some reason my interior lights only work by the switch, the safety belt warning lights keep blinking, no stereo(complete Eclipse system), and the door locks aren't functioning. I wonder if all of these gremlins could be from the voltage regulator? I may be calling in a Priest or the Rabbi, maybe both soon. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Curt
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…