2002 vito 112 cdi, 2002 bmw m3 , 2008 bmw 320d
    122 Posts
    Brad email me direct to info@ozmo-motorsport.co.uk

anybody else please contact me on mobile 07790 919405

· Registered
    Vito 108 CDI 2003 and C320 2001
    18 Posts
    Oz,

I got ECU dramas down in a remote Butt F--k town in West Australia. I spent more money on Towing so far, trying to find a mechanic that knows what they are doing (4 so far), obviously it was a non start issue. I had a guy swap the ECU over from a 112 to my 108 cdi and she started straight away, but idled roughly. He sent the ECU away to be tested in Sydney, by who, is a mystery, but i'll soon find out what they say. The ECU in the 108 was reading fault codes no problem during cranking, but engine was not firing. So what does that mean? I been reading a tonne of posts and realised the UK is the only place on the planet that knows vitos better than most. I'm think of sending the ECU to you, but want to know, what can you do to ensure its working, and while you got it, can you remap it?

I been told the ECU's on Vito's in Oz can't handle the hot climate here. Do the ECU's suffer similar in UK? Hope your the answer to all my Vito woes mate!

Brad

· Registered
    Vito 108 CDI
    57 Posts
    Hi Oz,
    i was wondering if you have a remap day down in cornwall or devon coming soon? i have a 108 CDI, looking to get better MPG, just get about 30mpg. I'd love to keep the van, but i use to much diesel. Would remap increase MPG ? Driving like an old man of course :)
    THanks

· Registered
    vito 112 2003
    2 Posts
    Hi oz
    where u based am collecting a seat bed in Sheffield on 8 th march and have some time for a quick tune
    e
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…