Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Service Center or Dealer in Austin Texas

972 views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  P Jones 
#1 ·
I'm looking for a quality service center in the Austin / Round Rock Texas area. I have heard some pro's and con's from Ben's, German Auto, and Austin Autohaus. Any other suggestions? How is the service at MB of Georgetown?

#5 · (Edited)
here's a couple solid indy MB mechanics that I use and I live in Austin, TX:

Edin's Pampered Auto Care 512-310-1107...at this one, first come first serve is the motto...real good prices and workmanship...real good mechanics.. Edin himself is the owner and he is in the shop helping his guys out too...he's a real cool german guy that is a master MB mechanic for years with MB of Austin and G-town.. he has 3 locations (north mopac/south austin) and 1new location in cedar park...
he's even open on Saturdays 9-2pm!!!:D look for big green buildings...

European Imports 512-837-1525...these guys are real good too...but they work on appointment only and are not open on saturdays. fair prices, not as good as Edin's prices but they're mechaincs are top notch and get your car back fast. AND they accept warranties!!!!!:D

both supply shuttle service to get you back to work so you don't have to take a day off...

I would not recommend ANY MB Stealership unless you have a warranty, but even still I wouldn't do it. they are CROOKS!!!!:mad:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.