Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell About

• · Registered
    19 Posts
    Hey i have a few questions for you. Im thinking about doing the led cluster conversion to my 201. I understand that i need the T10's and the mini wedges, but how many of each? and where did you get them. please let me know. thanks

· Registered
    2002-SL500 SilverArrow,71Monte Carlo,06 Ram "Hemi",06 Sport trac,89 custom Harley,98 Road King &boat
    70 Posts
    sounds good ,looking sometime Aug , I will let you know

· Registered
    2002-SL500 SilverArrow,71Monte Carlo,06 Ram "Hemi",06 Sport trac,89 custom Harley,98 Road King &boat
    70 Posts
    hey Love the air box modification , does it work well ?
    im going in aug to Seaside Oregon & may get a R129 run there or would like a SA run , that would be sweet !..Silver Arrows down the streets

· Registered
    1984, 201.122, OM601.921, G717.410
    504 Posts
    Hi silarrow,

Thank you very much for the offer of a vacuum pump. I would very much enjoy meeting you on my next trip to Portland. I will advise here, when I know my schedule. Probably heading there between Oct. 6th and 12th.

I am an electronics engineer, so if there is something I can share electronically, such as with RC tech or interpreting schematics, let me know and I will see what I can do. And, I have an '84 190D parts car (tan int/ext), so if there is something you need, please advise.

I am still in the process of restoring the car to basic functionality. Latest fix (2nd time) is the odometer. This time, the gear is getting glued to the shaft. Since the instrument panel is coming out, I plan to install sensors and "tel-tale" lights for coolant level, oil level, and radiator fan.

-- TA

· Registered
    1 Posts
    Did you finish the restauration)? Can you post some pics please, cause i'm realy interested to put this kit on a 2.3-16)

· Registered
    1992 190E 2.6
    374 Posts
    Hey I think I might be able to get your those corner pieces. I'll let you know next time I go up there. Get back to me and let me know what's the most you'll be willing to spend so if they charge me more than what you want them for I won't get them.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…