Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Vintage Forum Official Photo Gallery

446K views 742 replies 388 participants last post by  Billyfeet1 
#1 ·
I'm pinning this topic for all of our proud Vintage members to post photos of their beautiful works of automotive art. Have at it!

#354 ·
80 W116 300SD

My new project. Stored in a barn Started every other month. Drove her to the Gas station and put in a full tank and drove home, about 1.5 hours. No problems. Just cleaning and tuning.

Attachments

#369 ·
Hi Folks
I've been trying to log onn to the new members thread and looking for new threads icon...Alas cant find it....
I am a boat owner with an OM 636 inboard..
I live in Greece and have just come across a 170...1955..pick up in pretty good shape..considering...Are spares available anywhere in Europe...for both motors....an ideas..Shout me back...any info welcome...Cheers ..Jerry

#372 · (Edited)
1968 250S originally bought by my dad in Nov. 67. I recently gave this one to one of my sons with the stipulation that he give it to his son when he is done with it.

1973 280C I've had for 23 years. Currently undergoing major time change maintenance and repairs....shocks, flex joints, center support, brake lines, fixed slow into reverse problem, changed slightly noisy rearend, all fluids/filters changed, control arm bushings, power steering pump, fuel pump, water pump, belts, radiator, heater control valve, all hoses, changeover to electric fan, etc.

Attachments

This post has been deleted
#378 ·
Do you want to upload it or link it?

Link by adding the URL to the img tag like so -->
. Upload a pic by scrolling down to the Manage Attachments button while you're posting, which will prompt you to browse your computer for the file you'd like to upload.

#380 ·
Here is my 93 Year young Aunt Ellie, and her 1976 Mercedes W123 280 carburated, with original 71,000 Km.
The car has always been in a fairly well sealed garage.
From the beginning the seats, dash, and steering wheel were covered.
The paint is shiny, the car has always been, and still gets serviced once a year by an MB shop.
The H at the end of the license plate is for Historical, max 7,000 Km a year.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.